Others [Translation Request] Bokutachi wa Ikenai Asobi o Oboeteyuku + DLC

Sep 6, 2017
111.png
Store [BASE GAME]:
Store [DLC]:
Original Language: Japanese
Engine: NScripter

Tags: School - Love Comedy - First Experience - Pure Love - Consensual Sex - Big Breasts - Virgin Female

Hey there, i'm looking for someone that would be willing to translate this great VN.
The game is made using NScripter.
I decrypted the nscript.dat, using this .
I will attach it here in case anyone wants to check it (You can re-crypt it in the same website)

Also, i will include links to the game files for anyone willing to translate it.
By the way, if there is any images that needs to be translated, i can do it with out a problem!

DOWNLOAD [GAME+DLC]:
-

Last edited:

Seujiro

Mar 4, 2018
I don't mind translating this NV (personally I liked. Its quite fun), but there is a problem: although the page effectively decrypts the dialogue script, the game blocks the modified files. I suspect that it requires some type of patch to adapt the new text format to the game (in some tests I did, it does not separate the words properly once translated), because seems to clash with the code. If someone can help with that, I can translate it

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2017
I don't mind translating this NV (personally I liked. Its quite fun), but there is a problem: although the page effectively decrypts the dialogue script, the game blocks the modified files. I suspect that it requires some type of patch to adapt the new text format to the game (in some tests I did, it does not separate the words properly once translated), because seems to clash with the code. If someone can help with that, I can translate it
Thanks for the reply, too bad i don't have the technical knowledge to give you a hand with that issue, nor where to get help from.
Also, in case you do get a solution for that issue, i can help you with the graphics in case you need someone to translate images or what ever graphic help you need.

Reactions: Tsuki.Akari

Seujiro

Mar 4, 2018
90528401_1828242320645683_1028316952797380608_n.jpg
After a lot of trial and error, I found a way to bypass the file lock and can start translating (I mean really translate it, not just put it in google translator or similar software and fix the result so it's readable... that ignominy called MTL). However, some considerations: I'm not going to translate the game menu; points system (it simply briefly shows the name of the character with whom your affection points go up or down based on your choices, while dealing with that person); nor the names in the dialog box. If someone want to edit the png with this information, please do it. Download the game and extract all the images from files 00.ns2 and 01.ns2 with these tools (decrpyt first with and then extract with )
Oh, another issue: there is definitely a problem with the change name section... you can change the protagonist name, but you need a Japanese keyboard to do it, since you cannot use the English alphabet or copy/paste to change it (fixing this would require a new patch). Curiously, even if you manage to change the name, this does not affect mnay scenes and +18 events and their CGs; the game warns about this. I recommend leaving the default name: Shuyaku Hatsuta

Okay, I'll start translating tomorrow. Cheers!

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2017
View attachment 3317832
After a lot of trial and error, I found a way to bypass the file lock and can start translating (I mean really translate it, not just put it in google translator or similar software and fix the result so it's readable... that ignominy called MTL). However, some considerations: I'm not going to translate the game menu; points system (it simply briefly shows the name of the character with whom your affection points go up or down based on your choices, while dealing with that person); nor the names in the dialog box. If someone want to edit the png with this information, please do it. Download the game and extract all the images from files 00.ns2 and 01.ns2 with these tools (decrpyt first with and then extract with )
Oh, another issue: there is definitely a problem with the change name section... you can change the protagonist name, but you need a Japanese keyboard to do it, since you cannot use the English alphabet or copy/paste to change it (fixing this would require a new patch). Curiously, even if you manage to change the name, this does not affect the +18 scenes and their respective CGs; the game warns about this. I recommend leaving the default name: Shujaku Hatsuta

Okay, I'll start translating tomorrow. Cheers!
Thanks for the work, i would gladly help out with the images, but unfortunatelly i'm not able to decrypt/extract the .ns2 files.
Currently i'm on windows, i use cmd/powershell to load the .exe, and then i'm prompted withe this message: "decrddns2.exe <input.ns2> <output.ns2> [game index]" and the following indexes:

game index = 0 -> ϑzAVG fCh[Er[o[
game index = 1 ->
game index = 2 -> ��P[hvZX
game index = 3 -> GVgZJ2
game index = 4 -> n[I Root HaremI

The thing is that none of those indexes work the de decrypter. Any tips?
Also, if i use the 3, i get this message:
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Last edited:

Seujiro

Mar 4, 2018
Thanks for the work, i would gladly help out with the images, but unfortunatelly i'm not able to decrypt/extract the .ns2 files.
Currently i'm on windows, i use cmd/powershell to load the .exe, and then i'm prompted withe this message: "decrddns2.exe <input.ns2> <output.ns2> [game index]" and the following indexes:

game index = 0 -> ϑzAVG fCh[Er[o[
game index = 1 ->
game index = 2 -> ��P[hvZX
game index = 3 -> GVgZJ2
game index = 4 -> n[I Root HaremI

The thing is that none of those indexes work the de decrypter. Any tips?
Also, if i use the 3, i get this message:
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.
My bad, I thought the download site had the complete guide. The programs are placed in a new folder, with the ns2 files to decompress and the game exe (FLAT2.exe). Activated that exe (it will not work), but it will create an "envdata" file. After that proceed to decrypt and decompress.
Here is a link with all the images of the game (background; characters; scenes and system)

Reactions: Tsuki.Akari
Sep 6, 2017
My bad, I thought the download site had the complete guide. The programs are placed in a new folder, with the ns2 files to decompress and the game exe (FLAT2.exe). Activated that exe (it will not work), but it will create an "envdata" file. After that proceed to decrypt and decompress.
Here is a link with all the images of the game (background; characters; scenes and system)
Thanks for the help! I will work on it this weekend.
And just in case, i filtered those files you just sent and left only the text images in case anyone else wants to help:

Last edited: