[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CiberH

Formerly 'CiberHodei'
Mar 4, 2018
I think more than the fall is about in this scenes is to make Kurt watch them being fucked while doing nothing. Kurt has been made to watch before but there were always spell involved. In the Terena he was peeping on the tent and in the Arika one he is jacking off to the sounds of Arika and the lord fucking. I expect the "fall" of Rietta to be her filming and AV and Kurt jacking off to it

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
The last events are their falls bc the girls finally submit to their respective guy.
Arika is gonna submit to Bonner with a dogeza and will be tied to him as his sex knight for the rest of her life.
Terena has become the ultimate livestock and begged him to be his wife. (Something that didn´t happen before, like, she really thought she could go back with Kurt before EV43)
With Rietta we have no idea atm
And the most important thing, they are happy about it and not resisting anymore.

Last edited:

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
Question. Can anyone here update this website or is it dead? Since the last update is 3rd March 2023.
Bro, the site works fine and to this day publishes content from other authors consistently. The only problem is that no one can post new content from Fantia there from all the authors (as far as I understand, Fantia is protected from sites like Kemono).
Here you either buy Takeda’s subscription yourself, or wait until Kemono is adapted for Fantia again.

As a last resort, you can ask one of the gigachads present here to post for you a link to an archive from Takeda content that interests you.

kill2434

Aug 26, 2017
Bro, the site works fine and to this day publishes content from other authors consistently. The only problem is that no one can post new content from Fantia there from all the authors (as far as I understand, Fantia is protected from sites like Kemono).
Here you either buy Takeda’s subscription yourself, or wait until Kemono is adapted for Fantia again.

As a last resort, you can ask one of the gigachads present here to post for you a link to an archive from Takeda content that interests you.
Thanks for the info. I guess we'll have to wait then

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
I'm pretty sure it's going to be her fall, if you look at that old list with all the events, EV43 translates to something like "Rietta - [on a date] frequently subjected to men with Kurt..."
I'm guessing this EV43 is now EV42, and the scene is gonna be her getting gangbanged while she's supposed to be out on a date with Kurt.

View attachment 3605968
The word gangbang itself gives me High blood pressure between my legs

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
Hey guys, I've added a couple more subs to my

There are new subs for EV31 and EV32. I also did some corrections on the EV43 subs.

Also, as a side note to Aum or anybody else who is using these subs and uploading the videos to other sites, if you're gonna hardcode my subs onto your videos, can you at least get font size, spacing, and color correct. I didn't put the extra effort into making them look good just for you to go and screw them up.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote