Others [Translation Request] [Appetite] Brainwashing Voyage ~Elite Female Soldiers Led to an Alien Nursery~ [VJ01001180]

Sep 26, 2021
title_bg.jpg
Title:

Developer:
Version: Final
Censorship: Yes
Language: Japanese

Description

■Story
In the distant future, the ship "Amazoness" travels through space.
The ship was carrying a certain cargo on a special mission.
Without knowing that it was a ``dangerous space creature that uses tentacles to brainwash its opponents''...

At some point, "it" is released from the transport container and attacks the crew.
The surviving sailors are cornered and try to escape from the ship, but...

■ Characters
● Liza Stein Connor (CV: Hina Shinomiya)
A fluffy older sister.
She is the ship's reliable leader.

●Veronica Chasset (CV: Hibiki Tanaka) An
emotional but kind deputy leader who cares about her friends.

●Tomoe Lambert (CV: Yume Takasaki)
A solid person with the temperament of a committee chairman.

Tags: Big Breasts, Blonde Hair, Compulsion, Interspecies Sex, Long Hair, SF, tentacle, Violation

Download Links (jap):

• Red Heart
Reactions: kamina666

MQCFHaken

Nov 27, 2022
Been working on it. Originally targeted a release date of Feb/2/24, but dealing with a kitchen leak and subsequent Spring Cleaning Honey-Dos has left me too exhausted to work with it for a while.

PROGRESS SO FAR:
- Script: Work currently paused in the middle of 00_100.ks (last scene before the route split choice made ahead of 080/090 truly bears fruit). Tentatively calling it 45% complete.
- Images: New .tlg files injected for the route split choice (some highlight alignment issues notwithstanding) and help text for the Options settings. Corrected a misprint in mode_config.ks where a help tooltip for a Skip setting was pointing to the wrong line.
- Other Backend: Suppressed display of the copyright notices. The retail version will now boot as fast as the trial version.
- Patch Delivery: Currently waffling between providing whole reproductions of data.xp3 and syscg.xp3 (the former bloats the patch size by like 20 MB of scene transition libraries left unused from previous Appetite titles) or attempting to generate my own .sig for a patch.xp3 of just the new stuff (KiriKiriZ throws a fatal error if any archive isn't paired with a matching .sig file at runtime). But doing either one or the other should ensure the patch runs fine on any v1.0.0 copy of the game, either cracked or with retailer copy protection, though either way you'll have to run it in Japanese locale still. (Do not ask me to do support for the DVD-ROM copy or its extras.)

PossiblyAPerson

May 28, 2019
Been working on it. Originally targeted a release date of Feb/2/24, but dealing with a kitchen leak and subsequent Spring Cleaning Honey-Dos has left me too exhausted to work with it for a while.
Is there any chance you're still working on this?

MQCFHaken

Nov 27, 2022
A lot of my time got eaten up by taking on a monthly Fantia thing as a side project, but it seems [REDACTED] is holding off on a new installment for the month. Between getting caught up with that and solving some underlying computer reliability issues, I should be able to resume work on the patch within the month. I fear I'll still ultimately wind up late to get a release candidate out in time for a historically significant 〇SO2 Day, though.

Reactions: PossiblyAPerson