RPGM None [Translation Request]Amaenbo+[DojinOtome]

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Please check above, this dlc has a machine translation and will get a official one.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
got AMAENBO+ from dlsite but no idea how to add it to main game
Look here in the Summer Memories thread, it's an installer. It will not work with Summer Memories though, you will have to wait for the official version from Kagura. Which now has a but no date.

jester russ

Dec 12, 2020
Guys could you help me please. I just bought Amaenbo+ Append, but im unable to run it/play it. Could please help me

jester russ

Dec 12, 2020
oh! i got the original one do i like copy the or. game and paste on them, or do i have to first download the Locate emulator?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
oh! i got the original one do i like copy the or. game and paste on them, or do i have to first download the Locate emulator?
The dlc is a installer, download and install Locale Emulator then use it to run the installer.

jester russ

Dec 12, 2020
Just installed the L.E. it has like multiple choices of LEGUI, LEInstaller, and LEUpdater, and i used each one but for some reason it notify's me that (Unable to open udm file)???...any advice please

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Just installed the L.E. it has like multiple choices of LEGUI, LEInstaller, and LEUpdater...
Run LEInstaller, you might need to do it as an administrator and pick install for the current or all users. Then right click...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not heard of that error before though, maybe start over again.

jester russ

Dec 12, 2020
What if I create a new file, and put in the file with (1.35 - 2.07) the file with (2.06-2.07), and the original game in as well, and then copy the LEInstaller, and run administrator. Do you think that it might work?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What if I create a new file, and put in the file with...
Instructions for installing Locale Emulator are on the , extract the folder to wherever you want to keep it then run LEInstaller to install it. That should add it to context menu that opens with a right click.

Then use Locale Emulator with a right click on the exe to start...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just tried it out and the udm error is from not using Japanese locale, if you absolutely can't get LE working you could just switch to it properly in your computers time and language settings.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jester russ

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The Summer Memories game thread is here, I'd ask any questions in there. And there's only days to go until is released by Kagura for it. I don't see anything about endings in the description from though.