Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
hope you and your family should be fine with the blessing of God well can somebody guide me that how to delete the save file form sob

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
hope you and your family should be fine with the blessing of God well can somebody guide me that how to delete the save file form sob
C:\Users\username\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator

Your save files is inside there.

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Might have found a bug but might be me missing something.

When I try to watch the Lesbian movie with Elsa in her bedroom at 8pm it said :
Error!
Location: Line: 0Action Index: -1Description: Location not found!

Again might be because I forced trigger Lena, I'm not sure.

Weird now it worked but button had change position from third to first position.

Odious

Oct 16, 2016
So i'm playing through this shit and it's hilarious, you've gotta love Russian autotranslated qsps. I know very little russian, but my native language is also slavonic, so it's similar enough to spot where the translation went sideways. Like in "guilty glass" meaning "wine glass". In Russian wine is "vino" and guilt is "vina". Although, they rather say "a glass for wine" and in this context it's changed from "vino" to "vina". But hey, machine translation is not know for giving a fuck about context, is it? So, guilty glass it is. Cracks me up all the time. Unintended comedy is strong in this one.

I'm now gonna go and get wasted, but in case someone asks, remember whose fault it really is.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
So, guilty glass it is. Cracks me up all the time. Unintended comedy is strong in this one.
Yeah, humor is good, but illegible stuff is not really.

I found one occurence (Rada) of this, changed it in there.

If you find anything else, please report here.

Reactions: Odious

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
So i'm playing through this shit and it's hilarious, you've gotta love Russian autotranslated qsps. I know very little russian, but my native language is also slavonic, so it's similar enough to spot where the translation went sideways. Like in "guilty glass" meaning "wine glass". In Russian wine is "vino" and guilt is "vina". Although, they rather say "a glass for wine" and in this context it's changed from "vino" to "vina". But hey, machine translation is not know for giving a fuck about context, is it? So, guilty glass it is. Cracks me up all the time. Unintended comedy is strong in this one.

I'm now gonna go and get wasted, but in case someone asks, remember whose fault it really is.
Thanks for the insight.

Odious

Oct 16, 2016
Yeah, humor is good, but illegible stuff is not really.
Sure, man, it would be best if it was played as intended, but you've gotta find humor where you can ;)

I found one occurence (Rada) of this, changed it in there.
If you find anything else, please report here.
Yup, 'aunt' Rada it is.
Are you sure that this is a good place for reporting stuff, because i can spam the hell our of this thread. This thing is filled with stuff like that and i'm all about community contribution, but maybe we can put it some other sub-thread-whaeva?

Odious

Oct 16, 2016
Thanks for the insight.
well, i don't really know what you can possibly do with that insight, but... you're welcome?

p.s. if you figure it out, just remember to pm me, there's a lot more, maybe we can make a decent buck on those... insights ;)

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Sure, man, it would be best if it was played as intended, but you've gotta find humor where you can ;)

Yup, 'aunt' Rada it is.
Are you sure that this is a good place for reporting stuff, because i can spam the hell our of this thread. This thing is filled with stuff like that and i'm all about community contribution, but maybe we can put it some other sub-thread-whaeva?
You can message people if you want too, if it'll be that many. Though I know there's a lot, didn't realize what the beginning text with your mother and sister was about until I translated it.

Odious

Oct 16, 2016
You can message people if you want too, if it'll be that many. Though I know there's a lot, didn't realize what the beginning text with your mother and sister was about until I translated it.
Nah, i'm a moron, just took a look at this threads name...
i kinda was logged in since i dl'ed this game so i forgot where i was and... i'm a moron.
i'll post here.

The glass wine thing was easy to fix, but there are things that are more contextual, like "well" means 'good', but also 'ok'. It's similar to english, because you can express agreement by saying 'good', but machines don't get that.
So do you want me to post a paragraph that is wrong, with my interpretation, or do you have some more efficient way of doing this?

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
I would opt for major things here in the forum. For specific parts, you can either post an issue in gitlab here (need an account)

or message us with a pm I guess.

I am sometimes also posting here some questions/parts, when I really can make nothing out of the machine rubbish...

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Mind you, we might get lucky and get an updated translation version soon... if we all ask Xorgroth nicely ;)

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Nah, i'm a moron, just took a look at this threads name...
i kinda was logged in since i dl'ed this game so i forgot where i was and... i'm a moron.
i'll post here.

The glass wine thing was easy to fix, but there are things that are more contextual, like "well" means 'good', but also 'ok'. It's similar to english, because you can express agreement by saying 'good', but machines don't get that.
So do you want me to post a paragraph that is wrong, with my interpretation, or do you have some more efficient way of doing this?
If you are not familiar with how to edit stuff in qsp-file itself you can always take the route via regular textfiles and make your corrections right in those . Will definitly help the translation group and if you need a tip how to quickly setup those textfiles locally just hollar me (file splitting for dummies by Oiz is all i say)

Odious

Oct 16, 2016
we might get lucky
we might also capture, abuse and basically force our luck... by tediously unwinding machine translations from russian
how to edit stuff in qsp-file itself
if the learning curve is not very steep, i think it's preferable. can you point me to a place i can try and acquire this mystic knowledge?
via regular textfiles
ok, thanks, i can try that, if i fail in direct qsp meddling.

one more question, is there any review board for those admissions? i mean, i can express myself in english no problem, but describing a steamy incestful romance in a poetic fashion is definitely out of my reach.

Reactions: toolkitxx

SenpaiJoker

Mar 7, 2017
Well I'm scared when I read those text lines in the game. For explain, Mom remove dress with his hands...... (his?!?)

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
we might also capture, abuse and basically force our luck... by tediously unwinding machine translations from russian

if the learning curve is not very steep, i think it's preferable. can you point me to a place i can try and acquire this mystic knowledge?

ok, thanks, i can try that, if i fail in direct qsp meddling.

one more question, is there any review board for those admissions? i mean, i can express myself in english no problem, but describing a steamy incestful romance in a poetic fashion is definitely out of my reach.
You should make contact with the OP owner regarding admissions if you dont want to go all the way and learn how to deal with git.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Another option, and thus working with the uptodate text, is to download the text files from

On the right side, click on the cloud image, choose download. That will give you a zip of all the separate files. Then you can search that with a text editor such as Notepad ++

One step further is to 'clone' the files in your own account on gitlab. You can then edit them online, and ask for your changes to be implemented. git term for that: 'merge request'.

Or still the offer stands: PM me. I am slowly working through the files, see

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Well I'm scared when I read those text lines in the game. For explain, Mom remove dress with his hands...... (his?!?)
Me to.
I searched for this line in my current version and could not find it any more. But there are loads of these male foms in the translated text. It is a general issue with how languages use male/female/undeterm. forms.

Please let me know if you have specific place where you encounter this.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Oh I might do another release this weekend, been trying to get some stuff to work that would make the project easier but not doing it very well. So a release should be first :p

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes