Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ZeeN2ss

Sep 26, 2017
If you're talking about the qsp included with version 0.25 from the main game thread, it's the same general storyline. This mod thread contains the most up-to-date translation improvements as well as a the cheat version (CCE).
yeah i have the version 0.25 with the qsp, so i have to download this mod for a better translation? it won't affect my saves ? thanks man !

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Who is the blonde in the middle of the load/menu screen? Is she even in the game?
The one looking down? That's Oksana, at least on the default start poster. It's Masha, Eugenia, Oksana, Sveta and Irina.
yeah i have the version 0.25 with the qsp, so i have to download this mod for a better translation? it won't affect my saves ? thanks man !
Depends on what QSP you were using beforehand if it will affect your save games. Right now the save updater only works for previous versions of this mod and one of the 0.24 sknf QSPs. Anything else and you'll need to start a new game.

ZeeN2ss

Sep 26, 2017
The one looking down? That's Oksana, at least on the default start poster. It's Masha, Eugenia, Oksana, Sveta and Irina.

Depends on what QSP you were using beforehand if it will affect your save games. Right now the save updater only works for previous versions of this mod and one of the 0.24 sknf QSPs. Anything else and you'll need to start a new game.
What about the translation? it wont affect my progress?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Huh, I didn't think she looked anything like Daria Glower, but I see it now. Thx, sir!

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
0.26 is live guys!
Link to update + untranslated QSP :

Last edited:

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Uhhhhh... Hmmmm... Uhhhh... :p Not sure yet, I was hoping this weekend but might take longer. We'll just have to see.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Well it was almost the weekend, guess Monday works too for the updated version. Change-log looks so small compared to the amount of changes on Gitlab but anyways, enjoy everyone.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Well it was almost the weekend, guess Monday works too for the updated version. Change-log looks so small compared to the amount of changes on Gitlab but anyways, enjoy everyone.
Thank you. I tried the first English qsp that got released, wanted to test out the new quick start Avenger made for some of the characters. Don't know if its a fault in his original qsp, or that English conversion. But the sisters boyfriend, Alic (was it?) keep pop up even you past that stage with the quick start.

Only new content I triggered is the one with "aunt Nina". 5 scenes I think was added.

Kuzkito

May 25, 2017
I also receive the calls, maybe it's not implemented. Is someone having problems with the CCE version in some scenes? It looks all black.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Thank you. I tried the first English qsp that got released, wanted to test out the new quick start Avenger made for some of the characters. Don't know if its a fault in his original qsp, or that English conversion. But the sisters boyfriend, Alic (was it?) keep pop up even you past that stage with the quick start.

Only new content I triggered is the one with "aunt Nina". 5 scenes I think was added.
Oh yeah, I keep forgetting to look into that. Not sure if it's us or the original QSP. I'll have to dig around in there.
Also, some of the new content doesn't trigger until after they give birth. Except for the Twins, I don't think they give birth yet.
Sweet...but is it me or Lucy house is no where to be found?
Ohhh, I see what happened. I'll upload a new version soon, since I seemed to of skipped that entry in the Valley. There, uploaded a new version that has the location in the valley.
I also receive the calls, maybe it's not implemented. Is someone having problems with the CCE version in some scenes? It looks all black.
Some of the CSS files changed, so you'll have to update those in the skins folder. Changes were mainly made for the new fast start menu.

Last edited:

Kuzkito

May 25, 2017
Some of the CSS files changed, so you'll have to update those in the skins folder. Changes were mainly made for the new fast start menu.
I see, do you know where I can find the updated files? The only link I know that contains the folder "skins" is the link of the update 0.26 of the main theme.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I see, do you know where I can find the updated files? The only link I know that contains the folder "skins" is the link of the update 0.26 of the main theme.
In the general discussion thread there was a update zip for 0.26. Should be in there.

Kuzkito

May 25, 2017
You mean the link that "PrEzi" shared? If it's that, I've already tried it but it remains the same. Both in "downtown" and in some scenes it happens the same.

Thank you anyway.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes