Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
On the Oksana (sister) path.... It seems you can invite her to picnic right off the bat in this release if this qsp. But the other 0.25 qsp I tried, (and previous 0.24 one)... You couldn't (or maybe shouldn't with avengers changes) after you meet Alik in the park and told him to piss off...

Will see how it pans out.

edit;
Also the inbuilt cheat on "massage skill" doesn't work. Status just says "hands as hooks" or whatever.... 6 massage lessons later... still no change on that either.
It could be a display bug on the massage skill level, but idk.
Hmm, I can't seem to recreate the issue with the massage skill. Was just playing and doing the online massage courses, and the value went up. Also tried out the cheat in the You menu and it was showing in the character menu as being like a Jedi for massage and I talked to the sister in the evening, sped up the time to 19:00 hours and just has her normal options, can't invite to the park. I didn't try the Save Updater though, need to make a test save or something lol

Maybe its me alone or something changed in 0.25 but i cant make Eugenia help me jerk in normal path i jerked about thousand times following the walktrougth but it seems it doest counts how many times i jerk, i tryed to fiddle with the cheats too and put the mother help jerk to 18 and even 19 but even so i got nothing only the same image of eugenia spying on the door, and even after giving the birth control and going to the restaurant and all when i jerk in the room still happens the same no fuck option or anything.
Using the SOB_25 CCE that you just posted a few hours ago.
Ahh, I see this one. I'll take at look at what might be causing that tonight. Oh, nevermind I got it to trigger, what's your depravity? Since yours needs to be over 400 for the early stuff and hers will need to be pretty much maxed out, 900 in some cases.

Reactions: ezpot008

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
The first thing i did after remembering the prom was max all my stats, so when i started the chain of events my depravity was maxed out, maybe its the cause of the problem in this lastest release, but i have to say that i did exactly the same on 0.24 and it worked fine even with maxed depravity , althougth im gonna give another run lowering my depravity to 400 just to make sure that maxing mc depravity was the problem ill post later the results and thx for taking a look man.

edit : I just verified, if you max your stats or change any stats of eugenia you got trapped in a loop and cant advance so no touching your stats on the cheats and grind your way to make it work, its not too much work but as i said before in 0.24 it didnt matter if you maxed your stats so something changed in 0.25.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Hmm, I can't seem to recreate the issue with the massage skill. Was just playing and doing the online massage courses, and the value went up. Also tried out the cheat in the You menu and it was showing in the character menu as being like a Jedi for massage and I talked to the sister in the evening, sped up the time to 19:00 hours and just has her normal options, can't invite to the park. I didn't try the Save Updater though, need to make a test save or something lol.
I tried restarted like 4-5 times now.... Both just trying to get the skill up through the "online courses" and using the cheat (this on the CE version). No matter what under your "skills menu", "the skill of massage - Hands are like hooks"...
If you use the cheat, you can click on it until can't click on it any longer though, something that suggest you maxed it, but some how it doesn't display correctly.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
I tried restarted like 4-5 times now.... Both just trying to get the skill up through the "online courses" and using the cheat (this on the CE version). No matter what under your "skills menu", "the skill of massage - Hands are like hooks"...
If you use the cheat, you can click on it until can't click on it any longer though, something that suggest you maxed it, but some how it doesn't display correctly.
Can you screenshot the QSP directory?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Oh CE version, I was looking at the CCE version. Maybe it's a variable or something, let me take another look.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Yeah I never use fullblown cheat version :p never minded the grind :p
Hmm, I'll just upload the current version I got. Since it was progressing the massage skill in the CE version too. Maybe it was something I already fixed. Weird I can't seem to get it to do what you're seeing.
Give that one a shot, also has the updated Save Updater, if you use that at all.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Hmm, I'll just upload the current version I got. Since it was progressing the massage skill in the CE version too. Maybe it was something I already fixed. Weird I can't seem to get it to do what you're seeing.
Give that one a shot, also has the updated Save Updater, if you use that at all.

Still the same, just noticed the "increase performance" doesn't apply either. No king of the nerds :/

No idea what this is about. Have no such issues on dspeeds though.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
The first thing i did after remembering the prom was max all my stats, so when i started the chain of events my depravity was maxed out, maybe its the cause of the problem in this lastest release, but i have to say that i did exactly the same on 0.24 and it worked fine even with maxed depravity , althougth im gonna give another run lowering my depravity to 400 just to make sure that maxing mc depravity was the problem ill post later the results and thx for taking a look man.

edit : I just verified, if you max your stats or change any stats of eugenia you got trapped in a loop and cant advance so no touching your stats on the cheats and grind your way to make it work, its not too much work but as i said before in 0.24 it didnt matter if you maxed your stats so something changed in 0.25.
For this one I notice it gets stuck if you have the variable in between 18 and like 1, which cheats are usually just for skipping through stuff. I might have to play around with it for awhile if it's only sticking the middle.
Still the same, just noticed the "increase performance" doesn't apply either. No king of the nerds :/

No idea what this is about. Have no such issues on dspeeds though.
Oh it's in the cheat menu for CE, I was just playing as normal. It works fine without those cheats, those are Avenger's cheats I rarely use or change them. So that's what it is, I might of screwed up when putting the Save Updater menu in.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
For this one I notice it gets stuck if you have the variable in between 18 and like 1, which cheats are usually just for skipping through stuff. I might have to play around with it for awhile if it's only sticking the middle.

Oh it's in the cheat menu for CE, I was just playing as normal. It works fine without those cheats, those are Avenger's cheats I rarely use or change them. So that's what it is, I might of screwed up when putting the Save Updater menu in.
Yeah, but... it didn't show any raise in skills doing it the normal way through lessons on the internet either. I tried both ways.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Doesn't need to be the same name as the release name, just long as there's only one QSP in there. Personally my start.qsp is named start.qsp.bak and just flip through removing the bak extension on my versions the same way :p

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Just checking. As long as there's only a single QSP file in that directory then the game doesn't care what it's called and will execute it. I usually leave it as named so I can easily find versioning information, etc. Just wanted to check you aren't using a different version or something, you'd be surprised how often that happens!

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I uploaded the var changes for CE version, didn't think it really needed a new version number. Seems to be working on my side at least, guess there might be a performance issue at university but I didn't see it, the performance at university doesn't show in the character's info menu until you enroll at the university, the same for both versions actually.

LRKXXV

Apr 26, 2017
Just checking. As long as there's only a single QSP file in that directory then the game doesn't care what it's called and will execute it. I usually leave it as named so I can easily find versioning information, etc. Just wanted to check you aren't using a different version or something, you'd be surprised how often that happens!
The saving function will be affected by the name of the qsp file. If you always have the same name, it uses the same folder for saves. If you use different names for the qsp, the game adds a new save folder for each file name. Apart from that, the name of the qsp file is irrelevant.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes