Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

korko

May 30, 2017
Looks like the error when you start cheating before going through the game intro. Which is a known issue, basically just saying it can't find the previous location. Which is weird if you've already been playing the game. This isn't a save game from a pre 0.4.0 release is it?
Yes,i used your mod first time

highlander00

May 15, 2017
no, it does not contain words like "place x in y folder" so it does not help
Overview:
Installation:
Interface
Extract the contents of the zip into the 'assets\standalone_content\pic\' folder and replace any of the files it asks to replace.
CE or CCE QSPs

Extract in the 'assets\standalone_content\' folder
Any other QSPs should either be deleted or the extension renamed to something else if you want to keep them.
Only 1 QSP should be active at a time or the game will refuse to start.
May I ask you how the instructions in Xorgoth's post are confusing??? Or perhaps you're using some good ol' irony?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Yes,i used your mod first time
Oh is it save from a different QSP by any chance? Or does a new game affect it at all? Since I don't have an issue with the QSP on my end here. I'd have to look at your save or something, see what's up.
no, it does not contain words like "place x in y folder" so it does not help
I'm confused also, instructions are under Installation. I'd assume you downloaded the 7-zip files at least first.

korko

May 30, 2017
Oh is it save from a different QSP by any chance? Or does a new game affect it at all? Since I don't have an issue with the QSP on my end here. I'd have to look at your save or something, see what's up.

Yes its a different cheat qsp save, upload a save for you,hope you find the problem. 1 more thing after i caught mom drinking wine in her room, i cant find her in her office and in her room in the morning.

LVJC1987

May 17, 2017
Nope, it might take me until the weekend to get it done.

Yeah, good advice...it'll be a few days before I get something out. More changes than I thought there would be.
I just tired the Russian version,lots things changed,including some plots for old characters

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I just tired the Russian version,lots things changed,including some plots for old characters
Yep, I have to update the QSP. It will take me awhile to do. I don't do it automatically, there's a machine translation in the main discussion thread if you want an English version with nothing fancy going on.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Ok, it's updated finally. All of the Marina, Dasha and Antonina 3 some vars are currently under Marina. Don't really want to put in a bunch of duplicate vars but hmm... Anyways, changes are in the Change log, there's a few that I was working on before 0.25 came out so they're in there also.

vicezealot

Jul 11, 2018
Be careful with the SaveUpdater in this release.

If you used it in mod v0.4.2, your saves likely still have the Russian variables and will likely overwrite the current variables. I'll try to help Xorgroth patch that tool tmrw if he doesn't get to it first.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
On the Oksana (sister) path.... It seems you can invite her to picnic right off the bat in this release if this qsp. But the other 0.25 qsp I tried, (and previous 0.24 one)... You couldn't (or maybe shouldn't with avengers changes) after you meet Alik in the park and told him to piss off...

Will see how it pans out.

edit;
Also the inbuilt cheat on "massage skill" doesn't work. Status just says "hands as hooks" or whatever.... 6 massage lessons later... still no change on that either.
It could be a display bug on the massage skill level, but idk.

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
Maybe its me alone or something changed in 0.25 but i cant make Eugenia help me jerk in normal path i jerked about thousand times following the walktrougth but it seems it doest counts how many times i jerk, i tryed to fiddle with the cheats too and put the mother help jerk to 18 and even 19 but even so i got nothing only the same image of eugenia spying on the door, and even after giving the birth control and going to the restaurant and all when i jerk in the room still happens the same no fuck option or anything.

Using the SOB_25 CCE that you just posted a few hours ago.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes