Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bluetint

Jun 26, 2017
I'm not sure if this is due to a bug in the original game or what not, but it seems complementing Fira does not trigger properly because "elseif $character_name = 'fira':" should be "elseif $character_name = 'Fira':"

Also is there a way to unlock Fira? I'm looking at the code but I can't seems to find anything that would make the variable "character_fira['open']" equal to 2.

Also the image for Aurelia is actually Aurelius.jpg in my copy.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I'm not sure if this is due to a bug in the original game or what not, but it seems complementing Fira does not trigger properly because "elseif $character_name = 'fira':" should be "elseif $character_name = 'Fira':"

Also is there a way to unlock Fira? I'm looking at the code but I can't seems to find anything that would make the variable "character_fira['open']" equal to 2.

Capitalization should have no effect
As for bugs all the releases are riddled with them
There is little story at the moment for new characters like this as seen by
[hide] elseif $character_fira['attitude_to_gg'] >= 900:
!Attitude to me - Ready for anything
dynamic("$character_<<$character_name>>['attitude_to_gg']+=10")
'- Now it has become much better! – giggled the girl, radiant and smiled at me in response.</p>- Good to see you too! – I supported her.' [/hide]

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
I think i found another bug, dont know if its really a bug of the modded qsp or a bug of the game, in antonina path, theres a branch choice at some point, relationship and sex without commitements, i know that no one in sanity would chose sex without commitement when her daughers are dakota skye and samantha rone lol even so im a person who like to have diferent saves with diferent paths, but if you chose sex without commitement if you call antonina to your apartement when you press pull out dick theres an error and you got stuck there without being able to do nothing excet closing the game, didnt played more with the apartement to see if it happen with other characters cause im playing at my pace but if i find anything more relevant i will post them here to contribute a little more .

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017

Only instance I saw for the lower case fira was in complimenting her and Yes, her images are Aurelius which is a male name. It's only renamed in the QSP to something more feminine. You can just skip ahead if you want to and enter the Dynamic command, $character_fira['open'] = 1
Plus, like Burt said there's not really much for her. No sex scenes as far as I know, it's mainly just talking to her at the moment.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I think i found another bug, dont know if its really a bug of the modded qsp or a bug of the game, in antonina path, theres a branch choice at some point, relationship and sex without commitements, i know that no one in sanity would chose sex without commitement when her daughers are dakota skye and samantha rone lol even so im a person who like to have diferent saves with diferent paths, but if you chose sex without commitement if you call antonina to your apartement when you press pull out dick theres an error and you got stuck there without being able to do nothing excet closing the game, didnt played more with the apartement to see if it happen with other characters cause im playing at my pace but if i find anything more relevant i will post them here to contribute a little more .
Which version? I just tried CCE since I can just enter in a Quick Menu setting, all of her options fired. Jacked off on her face at the end, it was fun. Also tried jumping to the phone call first and still had the options. Are these saves from older versions? If so you'll have to use the save updater on them and it would be good if you could screenshot the error or something.

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
lastest version of your qsp CEE, im playing 0.25 too and i started a fresh game yesterday so no old saves or anything, i tryied multiple times on diferent days even, but at the first scene when i click pull out cock i receive a pop up error that mentions the followin word :Ошибка!Локация: business_center_house_home_gg_techСтрока: 38Номер действия: -1Описание: Bracket not found! theres the OK button but if a press it i repeat the same scene with the option pull out cock in a infinite loop.
maybe i can upload a save or something if it serves any purspose the save is in the apartament you just need to call antonina to replicate it if she pick up the phone.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I used your save and was using the latest version, downloaded the one off of the OP just to be sure and it worked fine. So I have no idea why yours is giving that error.

Reactions: ezpot008

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
I used your save and was using the latest version, downloaded the one off of the OP just to be sure and it worked fine. So I have no idea why yours is giving that error.
i just downloaded the qsp CEE from the OP again and now it works fine , maybe my first download was corrupted or something , thx again for looking at the problem and mentioning the idea of downloading again the OP qsp man.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
i just downloaded the qsp CEE from the OP again and now it works fine , maybe my first download was corrupted or something , thx again for looking at the problem and mentioning the idea of downloading again the OP qsp man.
Your welcome, it was more than likely corrupted. Basically that error is just saying it can't find where it needs to go.

ehesse

Jan 6, 2018
There are few errors displaying pics in all versions. Easy to rectify with Qgen search.
< img src="pic/unique_npc/marina/interception_hall.jpg.jpg">

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Please take a look at this and if you like it include in next release.
Is that for CE? I don't actually touch the cheats in that version. Supposed to be for people who don't want any cheats. Everything else is in CCE version, I'll play around with it though. Looks kind of like the one sknf had in one of his releases awhile back.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
New release, since Fira stuff was game breaking. Should be able to talk to her now and gift out Chanel No. 5 to her, also changed the Twin's names to Daria and Maria. Since their names were the same as other characters. No variable changes for them yet but will at the release of 0.26.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
At the University, not much content for her at the moment.
Still can't get past the school bus, lol. None of the other things trigger, feeding here football journals as her life depends on it :p The contact info doesn't update either.. idk..

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Still can't get past the school bus, lol. None of the other things trigger, feeding here football journals as her life depends on it :p The contact info doesn't update either.. idk..
I figured it out, was using some old May numbers for one of the dialogues. So redownload, basically you met her the first day, do the kissing booth thing, then it's a random event with Vova that you meet his sister. Then her open var changes to 2 and you can find her at different places on different days.
Looking at her current content you can talk to her or watch her in the Gym/Stadium/Locker room but that's it.
It's possible to have all cheats?
CCE version

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes