Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

alakane

Feb 15, 2018
Hey, Thanks for your hard work.
I just found out about this not-so-little project of yours and see it's not updated for the latest version.
I see from your last post you're already working on it but i was wondering if it's possible to use the 0.21 translation with the 0.22 game or will it bug ?
Again, thanks for your work, i've given up on SoB when i saw the (horrible) machine translation and i'm glad someone is working an a proper translation.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
You could but it wouldn't have any of the new pictures or locations in the file. So you'd only have content from 0.21 available. Would have to start a new game after I get it updated too. Don't think there's a way to update saves to a new version yet.

ommijo

Sep 8, 2017
Thanks a bunch for your hard work on translation. Gonna hold off playing till you get this updated to 0.22 :)

Bluetint

Jun 26, 2017
Oh nice! Currently not at my home computer so would just like to ask, does this include all the fixes Prezi had been adding to get images to show as well?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
ooo its updated i didnt notice , thank you ~
Guess I should add it to the title, it might be helpful...

Oh nice! Currently not at my home computer so would just like to ask, does this include all the fixes Prezi had been adding to get images to show as well?
It doesn't, I've only seen one missing image in mine so far. Added in the Elsa fixes. I have to check his other stuff tomorrow probably.

Reactions: Hakkira

Chris_F

Apr 27, 2017
@Xorgroth
I think Prezi calmed down with his SKNF-Mod-adaptions for V0.22

Do you think it would be possible to adapt his latest MOD-QSP-File with your amazing translations? :)

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
@Xorgroth
I think Prezi calmed down with his SKNF-Mod-adaptions for V0.22

Do you think it would be possible to adapt his latest MOD-QSP-File with your amazing translations? :)
I already got most of them in there, since there was only a couple this project was affected by. I haven't really been sure if I'll merge his cheats over or just expand upon the ones already in there.

Reactions: Hakkira

Chris_F

Apr 27, 2017
Check! You do what you think is best ;)
Keep up the good work and PLEASE keep us updated...!

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I have not played this game for a long time.
How much content is already properly translated with this mod?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I have not played this game for a long time.
How much content is already properly translated with this mod?
Not a ton really but all of the buttons have been done and the start, but there's a lot that's pretty much just partial translations.

bloods

May 9, 2018
hi, i am try the cce and ce versions but after copying one to assets\standalone_content\ and deleting start.qsp game giving russian error and not working :(

Chris_F

Apr 27, 2017
@bloods

First of all: welcome to the board!

seems like you have more than one *.qsp file inside the "standalone_content" folder...
delete the one you don't want to use end everything should be fine ;)

icen9ne

Oct 18, 2016
Not sure if it's my QSP (using the CCE qsp from the translation thread), but I'm getting a black screen every time I approach Alena at the club. Going to try a different qsp.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Not sure if it's my QSP (using the CCE qsp from the translation thread), but I'm getting a black screen every time I approach Alena at the club. Going to try a different qsp.
Which part? There's a couple of paths for her at the club. Is it the one to ask her to dance or go to the bathroom?
Nevermind, I figured it out and I updated the files. Took me awhile since guess it was an encoding issue. Strange as hell but it's fixed at least.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes