[R>Artist 2D] [R>Proofreader] [R>Translator] Unpaid Translating and uncensoring a VN Jap -> Eng

VoidWalkerZ

Sep 30, 2019
Project: Tsukikage no Simulacre

Discord: VoidWalkerZ#9105

Looking for:
- 2D Artist
- Looking for an artist who would be able to un-censor some images. Since this isn't really necessary to enjoy the game I'm looking for it to be unpaid.
- approximately 83 images which seem to be saved in two different formats (1920x1080, 24 bit depth and 1280x720 with 32 bit depth)
- Translator
- To help translate the game from Japanese to English (you can do other languages on your own time if you want to.
- 87 files of dialogue ( I have 1 fully finished)
- Proofreader
- to check over the translations

Employment Type:
- Unpaid

Work commitment:
- Part time. I realize people have lives and I myself have only been working slowly at it as well. If you can commit more time then by all means do so

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord, I check it multiple times throughout the day.
- Here, I usually only sign on at night.

I am currently able to handle extracting and putting the files back into the game via some various programs though I still haven't found where the UI is handled in the game. This is less of a priority of mine but if enough people help out I can proceed to attempt some deep diving to look for it. I am currently using DeepL to translate with some other webpages when something gives it trouble.

Here is a link to the thread I have made elsewhere for the game: Tsukikage no Simulacre

VoidWalkerZ

Sep 30, 2019
So I have broken into where the UI is hidden. It is all stored as PNGs so if any artists want to help with that I would be appreciative. not sure how many files would need to be fixed but the entire thing isn't very large of a folder.