• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Translating a new project that people suggest

Aug 6, 2020
Okay I have learnt enough kanji in Japanese to translate a game(I hope). So I was hoping to get some suggestions to translate a game.
*I don't want to start off with an adult game because I am not familiar with the lewd language very much and want to keep it straight forward for interpretation. And since I will get my Japanese friends to help me.

1. A horror game of the old or new that has some following and could not be translated or has a bad translation would be preferred but not limited to
2.A visual novel might not be ideal since it might have different paths and mountains of lines
3.I plan on finishing it in a month or two, give or take.
4. I even have a little coding under my belt and that might help.

This might be odd posting for a non-adult game translation here but I might get there and the suggested game can have lewd aspects that official translators would turn their eyes away from, so I am genuinely hoping for suggestions from the community. I will see how many suggestions I will get and may post a poll based on that.
Appreciate your time and thankyou for reading this.
A Dosa with Spice.