Comics and Art Books by Hanz Kovacq translated into English

Updated: n/a
Developer/Publisher: various
Censorship: None
Language: English
Resolution: Various
Pages: 293
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Collection Contents:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

012 english.jpg DBhil107.jpg DBdgl_09.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
@Basticular Assassin - I see you are still very new here, so fisrt of all 'welcome' with us. Haven't greeted you I think. Nice to see we have an honest competitor, so mlad the lad doesn't go all lazy here. XD

If you create a new thread you can use some tags (mladko did it for you, you see them above on top of page). Thread creators include them or they can added / changed later on. The good thing with tags is - one can select them, bookmark them, do a search for stuff including those tags aso.. This way more people find your threads if they are interested in something you mention with tags, and not just per chance. ;)

Didn't know Jrs. cannot create tags (ty for heads up @mladko), but the moment you become a Sr. this shouldn't pose a problem. Untill then you certainly know best which to include with your uploads. Just take a look around at OPs in 'Comics' section for the usual tags others use...

Thanks for your cool comics! You got some rarities in your treasure chest, don't you? :D

Reactions: mladko

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
That's my boy! :D

So we can expect adequate supplies for our addiction soon? Your integrity is beyond a shadow of doubt, never thought you'd leave us high and dry mlad. Keep 'em comin'! :p

Reactions: mladko

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I knew about the genre tags in the post itself, I've been including those, I didnt realize there was thread tags (like he said I dont have access to that yet apparently)

@Basticular AssassinThanks for your cool comics! You got some rarities in your treasure chest, don't you? :D
Like I said in my first thread, I downloaded the majority of these comix on usenet 10-15 years ago. I'm slowly sorting through it all but its over 20GB :)

Reactions: mladko and Cirro84

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I just looked and my original .jpg that I downloaded in 2005 is corrupted, sorry :teary: