• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete [Translated] A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape (NTR) (RJ212577)

Bombcakewalk

Jan 27, 2018
RJ212577_img_main.jpg
dlsite:
developer:

NTR mystery, peeping game with puzzles, already fully translated to english by someone from 4chan (i think)
Google translated info from game's page:

[Concept]
A game for people who are good at delusions.

The heroine may be with another man without the player's knowledge.
But basically there is no depiction of erotic scenes.
Delusion of the contents of the play in the brain from the heroine's clothes and where you are.

If the condition is met in the middle of the game, the peep event will be lifted.
However, CG is basically a peek angle from the viewpoint of the main character.
Since most of the CGs, such as the face not visible or only part of the body, please keep the heroine facial expressions in the brain.

If you play it, it may end up being just useless, so please prepare a separate CG collection and game before playing.

Naturally, the light is taken down.

[Story] The
main character (player), the heroine, and two others are trapped in a certain Western-style building and forced to participate in the escape game.
A young man and a woman are locked up in a closed room ...

[Etch Event]
Added 8 basic CG + 1 difference.
One CG with only a background for production.

The number of recollection scenes has been added to 21 + 1 scenes.
7 kinds of endings.

You can clear the virginity even in the first play, but the heroine can open a crotch to a man immediately with one option.
So at first glance it is made so that virgin clearing is not possible.

[Others] The
purpose is to escape from the mansion through a puzzle-solving event.
There is no battle.

english ver. 2.00 link:

Samples:
RJ212577_img_smp1.jpg RJ212577_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited:

mirandri

Donor
Feb 15, 2017
thanks for this. Fun game. But even with the guide I cant get the riddles right. Cant find the right one :/

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
can I get save files? this game is too hard kinda need too much time to solve puzzles xD And the walkthrow is in the game I can not even find all places in the game like "Underground - pool" or something

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
The riddles requiring jap "signs" make the game unplayable. The guides have answers but not a, literally, drawing of the symbol you have to type in. I only got past the kitchen riddle with the use of google translate ("bear" translation actually fit into the window and allowed me to complete the riddle). Doing the same with other riddles doesnt work (translating in GT and typing it in comes up with a fail; not enough/too many "signs"). Ah well. Gonna look for a save instead.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Fully reviewed it if you're curious.