Seeking Transformation games Male to Female

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Here is some examples of games i played: Altered Heroines, Chemical Subservience, High Jinx, Rad Science and there might be others, that's all i can remember for now, so if anyone has any other recommendations for me that i might not have played that would be great

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Here is some examples of games i played: Altered Heroines, Chemical Subservience, High Jinx, Rad Science and there might be others, that's all i can remember for now, so if anyone has any other recommendations for me that i might not have played that would be great
Well, there are a few around that are pretty good...

is a good one. Forced M2F at the start. Has regular updates and Tango is active on the thread which is great.
is also fun. It isn't strictly a transformation game but you do have the ability to swap genders if you so desire.

There are others out there but those are two that I enjoy playing.

Reactions: TangoTF

Submissive Banana

Nov 12, 2018
I can recommend:

Magical Camp - - Cool dude gets sent to a camp that trains magic girls and the director of the camp hates men. With no way for the cool dude to return to earth, he is forced to be a magic girl. ;)

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
too bad a lot of them are either incomplete or canceled. but there are a few that are completed.
M2f is not my thing(different strokes diffrent folks), but it sucks that most games never get close to finished. So many games get stuck in feature creep

GrimmShade

Aug 13, 2018
Understandable and this creep will keep doing their best to find games to share that match people interests in. :)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
every game on tfsite.com pretty much has m2f for some reason
Not true at all. I find TONS of games on there without m2f. All games on there are supposed to have SOME sort of transformation, but transformation is a very broad term...which is why this site needs m2f and f2m tags.

Nekotama

Jul 25, 2021
There is one game that is pretty good. Sorry I'm super late to your Thread. It's called " Between " it's kinda slow at the start, but your transformations are basically like your classes. It's a RPG Maker game though.