Comics Collection Tracy Scops Collection [2021-12-09] [Tracy Scops]

Infinity King

Live Like A King
Dec 6, 2017
1606075 - Black_Cat Marvel Mary_Jane_Watson Peter_Parker Spider-Man tracyscops.jpg

Overview:
It's Collection of Tracy Scops Comics.

If u Don't like Parody Type, then avoid this.
I Think I Upload some of it Which I find In net easily. So which are remain Plz Inform me, I'll upload it. Best If U give me the Link of them, I'll try to refresh the upload (means will add new comics) eventually.....

Updated: 2021-12-09
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Mixed
Contains: 51 comics & Artwork + 162 Fan Made Comics
Pages: 1078
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Collection List Download:

Download: - - -
What Iffy? 2: - - -

001.jpg 00.jpg 1568461 - Marvel Mary_Jane_Watson Spider-Man_(series) tracyscops.jpg 0.jpg 01_Img1_1.jpg 01_0.jpg Spider-Gwen-2001.jpg 01_Img1_1.jpg 001.jpg 1 (1).jpg 001.jpg 02.jpg 1_d733278d870b8116dedd016d820ee1d2.jpg 001.jpg

Infinity King

Live Like A King
Dec 6, 2017
Openload "high speed," In what world? What would take me 2 minutes on mega would take 40 on Openload.
To mega to Mega 1 min/less
But anyhow if ur download is stoped by load shedding, net off ; u need to download at very beginning.
But openload resumable & can download by using IDM & in here I get my full download speed of my home net broadband server

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
While I understand the standalone nature of just grabbing whichever you want, it'd be nice to have another option where it's already bunched together rather than waiting for mega/gdrive to turn them into one download.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
While I appreciate the upload, FFS, zip them all in one please. I don't need 5 dozen seperate unzipped folders randomly appearing amongst all my download stache.
lol iff you donot select anything you automatic all the maps in 1 frecking rar/7zip

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
Tends to get stuck at 99% for me and takes forever (mega/gdrive).
The option is there, just sucks compared to just one normal download.
it's an issue with the site then a solution would be to upload it same format on mega nz to let people select what they want to download ( i simply downloaded the entire 700 mega myself ) and zip it on other download links .

Aug 16, 2017
I'm guessing putting a single file on mega was too techy

and does anyone know whats the deal with the poll? i thought the 'like' button was enough to say we 'like' the content.

Infinity King

Live Like A King
Dec 6, 2017
I'm guessing putting a single file on mega was too techy

and does anyone know whats the deal with the poll? i thought the 'like' button was enough to say we 'like' the content.
Easy
Poll says is your content & post popular or not...
If some people will not like it so he didn't click the like & didn't say anything.
But he can push the Poll button.
thats why.
Some lazy Bum also not doing any of that.
such as He like the post, but don't Give Like or anything.
To me its my Post Popularity & I get to know which content need to posted