Comics Collection Tracy Scops Collection [2021-12-09] [Tracy Scops]

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
The thing is, people wouldn't be leaking it if you didn't have to pay $70 in order to get all previous comics.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Pretty sure nothing has been released since Feb. Artist isnt worth Subbing any longer
there has been comics (some1 asked about bunch of comics on other forum) but no leaks anywhere (not even on reddit) and even some older might be missing.

Reactions: Gawg69

zebman

May 19, 2024
that's a bummer, if we aren't really going to get more are there similar comic creators? best other marvel comics adult comics?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that's a bummer, if we aren't really going to get more are there similar comic creators? best other marvel comics adult comics?
there are some but many of those are just sex, sex and even more sex and no any kind of story.

deus_deceptor

Jul 30, 2019
actually that's funny how scops trying to FIGHT THE PIRACY WITH DCMA as long as their content is actually parasitize on marvel's content lol

i doubt that this group paying smth to actual rights' holders so that looks like a big hypocrisy to me

Last edited:

deus_deceptor

Jul 30, 2019
What if we could get a bunch of people together to pay for one collective patreon sub and get all the new comics that way?
I guess we just need someone trusted who could hold our donations and then donate it on tracy's patreon

and it's pretty hard to find that kind of person on the internet i guess

but the idea is good tho, i could donate a little too actually
FOR THE GREAT JUSTICE