• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others TQH 0 - The Queen Hentai 0 [Development Thread]

Tetchi

Sep 26, 2022
Hello! Some time ago when 56 kbps reigned (without fiber cables in sight) and arcades, consoles & roms were cool (and still are) I knew what would lead me to be able to recreate what I had always imagined but it was only that imagination, I am referring to the MUGEN software with which I could have the characters of the fighting titles and other genres in one place, the idea was great and without limitations, although one could get fighters in XXX versions, say naked or semi-naked , the editions were not very pleasant and the coding much less, but they fulfilled their objective, I am not an eminence in terms of the use of MUGEN, but after a long time, as they say if you want something well done (or moderately) do it yourself, so I put my hands on the keyboard and since then more than 10 years have passed developing the title that I have called The Queen Hentai 0.

Although it is an in-game development of MUGEN, this is not a compilation of chars/scenarios and Wala! TQH 0, is a complete game (well I try) where, as its name says, everything is standardized and has harmony (Aesthetic?) that is in it, well 18 female characters, of course in a nude or semi-nude version, depending on the character and that his clothes allowed me to edit him, stage for each character as well as his musical theme and well everything related to the screens that you could see in an old school title, such as game mode menu screen, screen of fighter selection (female fighter in this case) confrontation screen, victory and others with sounds and voices (by a voice artist) and well last but not least the sprites are "standardized" (or almost) so as not to find things that clash or look out of place.

Now if we go to the content.

The history

A world tournament organized by a mysterious hostess that will crown the champion with the title of Zero Hentai Queen and show the world that a woman can be both an ideal beauty and a fighter who can do whatever it takes to win.

With different dreams, goals and motives, the women must fight to fulfill their desires. Only one can claim the title.

Who will she be and will there be a next time for the others?

Censorship: It depends on the modality.
Version: 2022 (In development).
Operating system: Microsoft Windows.
Resolution: 640x480 (long live the old school) optional full screen, without scale lines.
Language: Spanish & English.

How to play?
  • Arcade, go 1 on 1 against the computer
  • Team Arcade ,play various team-up modes against the computer
  • Versus, play various team-up modes against your friend
  • Survival, see how long you can last in an endless battle!
  • Training, try out moves and combos
  • Watch, watch AI-controlled characters fight
  • Options, set up basic game options
  • Exit, quit from game
For the "team" modes (arcade/versus), you first choose what team mode you would like to play in. Press up/down to choose a mode. Some modes, such as Turns mode, allow you to set the number of players on a team by pressing left/right. Press a key to choose an option. You have a choice of your opponents' team mode. These are the different kinds of team modes:
  • Single - Just you alone. Your character has 1 round.
  • Striker - You and a partner (As in KOF 99/2000/2001) at the same time. Your team has 1 round.
  • Turns - You and up to 3 partners. When one character is KOed, the next will join in. Each character has 1 round.
- Like an old school fighting game, in this case you have 6 buttons to use in the fights, which are distributed like this:
  • 4 for attacks (2 for punches - weak/strong * 2 for kicks - weak/strong).
  • 2 for evasion/counter-attack actions (1 for each action).
- You have 3 bars of power to execute super and hyper attacks depending on the type of execution you will spend different stocks of power.

- You have a guard level, it is spent every time you use a guard in an attack, you have to be completely spent and you will be left with a damaged guard and at the mercy of a good combo or whatever you want.

- Characters can get dizzy after too many hits.

And most importantly, you can choose what kind of version of TQH 0 to play, a normal version (classic version) where the fighters will appear as in their original versions, but in a style where depending on the fighter you select to play you can see her with different clothes and finally, If what you expected to read the hentai version (say XXX) where you have all the above features but with that plus of this modality as well as being able to see a doujin-style ending for each fighter.

You can find more information about the development of TQH 0 in this blog

How would you say an image, says more than a thousand words so...

Version Classic

tqh0_00.png tqh0_01.png tqh0_02.png tqh0_03.png tqh0_04.png

Version Hentai

tqh0_05.png tqh0_06.png tqh0_07.png tqh0_08.png tqh0_09.png

Video (Demo)

Other videos W.I.P. from TQH 0

game play
sample eding (NSFW)
game play (NSFW)

We welcome all comments and suggestions to improve TQH 0 :)

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Looks good. May I ask if futa characters like Poison are planned as well?

Tetchi

Sep 26, 2022
Hola, una disculpa por la demora en la respuesta.

Si bien hay un personaje que tiene ataques de RP, no es un Futa como tal, pero el proyecto está abierto, por lo que tienes la posibilidad de insertar, a través del usuario, personajes/escenarios a tu gusto (puede romper la estructura del juego, pero seguirá siendo jugable) aun así estaré analizando la alternativa de algo más diverso para agregar en términos de un personaje.

Gracias por su interés en el proyecto.

Tetchi

Sep 26, 2022
Although the news in terms of development at this point are somewhat slow, but substantial, I consider that the progress is good. Although the theme is not focused on R attacks, there is a character that has such a movement, it will be available in both versions of the game. This is how the attack looks in each of its versions.

No Hentai version
mugen000.png

Hentai version
mugen004.png

But I'm not closed to implement something else for the game, it's just a matter of analyzing it.

Tetchi

Sep 26, 2022
Bueno sigo desarrollando TQH 0 y esta vez parte de los avances y novedades son:

1. Si hay una versión Hentai, pues por qué no incluir más Hentai... así al usar la versión Hentai puedes usar escenarios en esa versión en todas las modalidades.

2. La pantalla VERSUS ha sufrido cambios para una mejor visualización de los elementos, considerando que ahora se puede apreciar mejor el contenido sin saturar el área.

Todavía estoy en desarrollo, así que espero estar reportando las noticias pronto.

stage01.png mugen002.png mugen009.png mugen011.png mugen008.png

Tetchi

Sep 26, 2022
Good beginning of the year. I continue to develop in the scenarios section and I have the scenarios that I will use in this version which have been created by Blue-Insect and ATHO, content creators focused on Hentai scenarios in the MUGEN environment, their creations range from ecchi themes to impregnation and various more in the spiral of themes offered by Hentai.

Some of the scenarios that you can find in TQH or in the "hentai" version, you can check them in the attached images.

2.gif 1.gif

And well, something that you can find in the "normal" version of TQH 0 in this gameplay.

(+18 according to the rules of the site :rolleyes:)

On the other hand, the date that I will be sharing the version of this update will be in the next month, but there is still time to add any suggestions that you want to share.

Tetchi

Sep 26, 2022
Greetings.

There is no day that does not arrive and today is that day... TQH 0, is available for download although it is a stable version, it is always possible to improve what has been done, but for now it is the culmination of a development that has taken a long time.

flayer01 -tqh0-2023.png
Download TQH 0 at this link.
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/GU0AAJLD#ISu2jKk5qZILrWr0uxFHY_Y7BiWs0UjwSQYbcwhKDJ8
Notes on the content:

1. There are 2 versions to play TQH 0, please read the "readme.txt" file.

2. Due to the hosting service and to prevent the files from being removed, the content focused on pregnancies, phalluses, ryona, golden showers and "strong" content I had to self-censor, so although this type of content is not found, yes there is hentai and without any censorship, even so I invite you to give TQH 0 the opportunity to play it and you decide if it deserves a comment from you to improve what has been done, for a possible final update.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Bro, the links are dead, i really want to play this new edition, i have been playin the Beta and 1st Full Edition for years, but lost them for a HDD failure, found the Beta a few days ago but the 1st Full Edition is gone on the net, and this brand new looks kickass but is gone too

Shoq

Oct 8, 2022
Very sad because link isn't actual now. I wanted to play this game.

LEO974

Dec 5, 2017
Hello! Some time ago when 56 kbps reigned (without fiber cables in sight) and arcades, consoles & roms were cool (and still are) I knew what would lead me to be able to recreate what I had always imagined but it was only that imagination, I am referring to the MUGEN software with which I could have the characters of the fighting titles and other genres in one place, the idea was great and without limitations, although one could get fighters in XXX versions, say naked or semi-naked , the editions were not very pleasant and the coding much less, but they fulfilled their objective, I am not an eminence in terms of the use of MUGEN, but after a long time, as they say if you want something well done (or moderately) do it yourself, so I put my hands on the keyboard and since then more than 10 years have passed developing the title that I have called The Queen Hentai 0.

Although it is an in-game development of MUGEN, this is not a compilation of chars/scenarios and Wala! TQH 0, is a complete game (well I try) where, as its name says, everything is standardized and has harmony (Aesthetic?) that is in it, well 18 female characters, of course in a nude or semi-nude version, depending on the character and that his clothes allowed me to edit him, stage for each character as well as his musical theme and well everything related to the screens that you could see in an old school title, such as game mode menu screen, screen of fighter selection (female fighter in this case) confrontation screen, victory and others with sounds and voices (by a voice artist) and well last but not least the sprites are "standardized" (or almost) so as not to find things that clash or look out of place.

Now if we go to the content.

The history

A world tournament organized by a mysterious hostess that will crown the champion with the title of Zero Hentai Queen and show the world that a woman can be both an ideal beauty and a fighter who can do whatever it takes to win.

With different dreams, goals and motives, the women must fight to fulfill their desires. Only one can claim the title.

Who will she be and will there be a next time for the others?

Censorship: It depends on the modality.
Version: 2022 (In development).
Operating system: Microsoft Windows.
Resolution: 640x480 (long live the old school) optional full screen, without scale lines.
Language: Spanish & English.

How to play?
  • Arcade, go 1 on 1 against the computer
  • Team Arcade ,play various team-up modes against the computer
  • Versus, play various team-up modes against your friend
  • Survival, see how long you can last in an endless battle!
  • Training, try out moves and combos
  • Watch, watch AI-controlled characters fight
  • Options, set up basic game options
  • Exit, quit from game
For the "team" modes (arcade/versus), you first choose what team mode you would like to play in. Press up/down to choose a mode. Some modes, such as Turns mode, allow you to set the number of players on a team by pressing left/right. Press a key to choose an option. You have a choice of your opponents' team mode. These are the different kinds of team modes:
  • Single - Just you alone. Your character has 1 round.
  • Striker - You and a partner (As in KOF 99/2000/2001) at the same time. Your team has 1 round.
  • Turns - You and up to 3 partners. When one character is KOed, the next will join in. Each character has 1 round.
- Like an old school fighting game, in this case you have 6 buttons to use in the fights, which are distributed like this:
  • 4 for attacks (2 for punches - weak/strong * 2 for kicks - weak/strong).
  • 2 for evasion/counter-attack actions (1 for each action).
- You have 3 bars of power to execute super and hyper attacks depending on the type of execution you will spend different stocks of power.

- You have a guard level, it is spent every time you use a guard in an attack, you have to be completely spent and you will be left with a damaged guard and at the mercy of a good combo or whatever you want.

- Characters can get dizzy after too many hits.

And most importantly, you can choose what kind of version of TQH 0 to play, a normal version (classic version) where the fighters will appear as in their original versions, but in a style where depending on the fighter you select to play you can see her with different clothes and finally, If what you expected to read the hentai version (say XXX) where you have all the above features but with that plus of this modality as well as being able to see a doujin-style ending for each fighter.

You can find more information about the development of TQH 0 in this blog

How would you say an image, says more than a thousand words so...

Version Classic

View attachment 2080906 View attachment 2080908 View attachment 2080909 View attachment 2080910 View attachment 2080911

Version Hentai

View attachment 2080925 View attachment 2080926 View attachment 2080927 View attachment 2080928 View attachment 2080930

Video (Demo)

Other videos W.I.P. from TQH 0

game play
sample eding (NSFW)
game play (NSFW)

We welcome all comments and suggestions to improve TQH 0 :)
Can you upload the game here ? The game link is dead

Tetchi

Sep 26, 2022
Hello greetings.

An apology in advance for the delay in response.

I am working on an update, although at the moment I do not have a specific date when it will finish, what I can report that it is finished is:

- Correction in various areas of character codes.
- There is a redesign in the separation of colors in various characters, which generates more variety in the clothes they wear.

And what I'm working on:

- In construction of a new character.
- A new audio set for the endings of each character and various areas, I mean making a new recording with another seiyu and having two audio options, but this is still not certain... for now.

SSBBSNAKE
Thank you for following the development of TQH 0 in all this time, I hope you like the latest version and you can share your comments to improve it.

I will be checking how to share the version that I previously had.

A230812
LEO974

As for re-uploading the old version, yes it is possible but due to the nature of free file hosting services, the file does not last long enough.

If there is a way for this place to host the previous version so that more Hentai enthusiasts can enjoy it go ahead, but I'll be looking for somewhere to upload it and share the previous version.

Reactions: SSBBSNAKE

Tetchi

Sep 26, 2022
Hi.

SSBBSNAKE
A230812
LEO974

And all, the link to download the latest version of TQH 0 is available, I hope the hosting service will keep it long enough for you to download it.

Thanks in advance for following up on the project and welcome suggestions/comments to improve it.