Jansen

May 8, 2017

Hey guys! Just bringing in a short+sweet update! I have the release dates finalized for the build!

$5+ Patron Tier: May 24th
Public: ~May 27th (assuming bug fixing does not take longer)

I'm wrapping up the build now so I need a few more days to really test and add little details to the build. The release date is final however if for some odd reason there is another delay, I will make that public on Twitter and/or here! I doubt that'll happen though.

Spread the word if you can! Thank you for your support and I'll see you guys soon with the update!!

razzia

Apr 14, 2018
How can you cut down the vines?
In the walkthrough, it's said to talk to Tana but I don't know who it is.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
How can you cut down the vines?
In the walkthrough, it's said to talk to Tana but I don't know who it is.
Tana is in the Velencia forest, after you go there with the mum for the first time, you can go there any morning or midday you please. Instead of going left, turn right. You will Tana there, after doing her mini-game she'll give you a scythe. You can now cut vines.

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Town of Passion 0.7 has been released on their Patreon.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017

Hey guys! ToP 0.7 is finally here for the $5+ Patrons!
IMPORTANT: This build is recommended to be started on a fresh save file. I will have a shared save file uploaded shortly after this is live with all of the basic requirements unlocked for the new event in this build.

*If you do not use a new save file, you will receive error boxes whenever a quest updates. It's not game breaking but it will hamper your experience.

Reminder: This update is a Book of Tales event, please read the change log if you are confused about how/where to access the new content!

Thank you guys for your support! I will be monitoring closely here and on Discord for any possible glitches or sequence breaks!

IMPORTANT: This build is recommended to be started on a fresh save file. I will have a shared save file uploaded shortly after this is live with all of the basic requirements unlocked for the new event in this build.

*If you do not use a new save file, you will receive error boxes whenever a quest updates. It's not game breaking but it will hamper your experience.

Reminder: This update is a Book of Tales event, please read the change log if you are confused about how/where to access the new content!

Thank you guys for your support! I will be monitoring closely here and on Discord for any possible glitches or sequence breaks!

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

beat me to it :frown:
updated op

Reactions: joblo9394

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
did someone have last ver savefile?
Yes i do but dev said that it's not recomended to use old save's in new version so i would recomend to start from begining or wait that someone will åpost 0.7 version save.

Reactions: jikhak

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017

tnx for the upload..can u plz upload the changelog?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
On day 1, there are three tasks that claim to raise your stats:
  1. Solving the torch puzzle raises your Int by 1.
  2. Catching all three chickens raises your agility by 1.
  3. Reading Aunt Rose's romance book raises your charm by 1.
However, only your Int is actually raised by 1. Both ability and charm are not and remain at 0.

Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
On day 1, there are three tasks that claim to raise your stats:
  1. Solving the torch puzzle raises your Int by 1.
  2. Catching all three chickens raises your agility by 1.
  3. Reading Aunt Rose's romance book raises your charm by 1.
However, only your Int is actually raised by 1. Both ability and charm are not and remain at 0.
I think you have to do some of them more often to get stats to raise. Int and Str aren't really relevant to the story yet, so they're fast. But Mom's stuff is based around Agi, and Rose by Cha, so it takes them slower to pace the game.

4.30 star(s) 78 Votes