riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Hi Siren... I just finished playing this & really enjoyed it! No Daz3D models or backgrounds make for a refreshing change IMHO! LOL!! I must admit I am a sucker for games with hand drawn characters a la Summertime Saga...

I read a couple of comments in the thread about 'grinding' but I totally disagree. The build up of points to reach goals in this game is NOT a grind because it doesn't take that long! All I would say to those that think this game is a grind, try wandering around the maps & check things out... it's amazing what you can find by looking... imagine being 'adventurous' in an 'adventure game'... shock horror!!! LOL!!

Back to you Siren - I've ditched a few dev's from my Patron in the past month or two so will be chucking some $$ your way. I will be following this game with great anticipation for each update!

p.s. I also can't wait to see more with Raylene & the Aunt! :p:p:p:p

Siren

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
I'm glad so many of you guys are enjoying the game! Always cool to hear the encouragement.

@Siren Finally got around to trying it and I really like what you got. Love the art style, it's fun and colorful. Your main character is not retarded or annoying like the mcs in Urban Demons and Zombies Life (the charm stat is a very nice touch btw). The only area I can really fault you at is the lack of a stats screen to show where you are with what. Maybe some indicator that shows the current stat | max possible of that stat so 3/3 this update. No biggie I grinded for 30 mins before realizing that agility will never get high enough to jump across to the stones :\
Just curious, what exactly don't you like about the MC's in those games? I'm glad you like the MC in ToP but I've also tried to keep his personality fairly minimal. I don't have any gripes with the MC's in those games but if there are common complaints I'll try to avoid that in my own character development haha.

I definitely need an indicator of some sort for stats. Ideally, I want to create a graphic in the pause menu but that'll take me a little while. I'll make sure to add another way to check in game for 0.3. It's probably too late at this point but in 0.2.2 I added dialogue during level up sequences telling you when you hit a max level necessary for the particular build. The reason you can already max your level now is for future proofing to prevent any possible complications in later builds.

On the plus side, you'll be set for when you can jump over those stones! ;)

Hey Siren I got a question.
Are u gonna implement a cheat function in the game?
U could like choose ether to have it enabled or not at the start of the game.
Cause 's kinda hard to make money and would either have to sacrifice strength or charm,
or you could let the player choose what to train when they enter the training building.
Oh and does cheat engine work cause them nvm lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Definitely. I have a cheat room to test things but it breaks progression. I'll work on a functional cheat room in the near future for sure. Money doesn't really have a major use yet but I'll keep balance in mind so you don't have to sit and grind at a job for hours.

Finally got through the game, nice scenes and I like the characters (looking forward to more with Raylene and Rose), just wondering though

Will there be a similar mini game for each character to advance with them?
Is the multiple attempts so that you can get the treasure? As it looks like you cannot get treasure and the hearts on one run through on the more advanced maps.
As the plot will explain in 0.3, the mini games are only really there is a character is severely hesitant on committing a sexual act (which explains why Raylene doesn't have one yet). For now, not every girl will have them for every new scene but that could change.

Are you asking about the 3 'passion' bars? If so, sorta. It's really just a life bar that you'll see in other areas later on too. But yes, there's one treasure in particular that's really tricky to get without getting caught at least once. If you miss out on a treasure though, it's not a huge deal. I'll make sure players aren't shafted for not getting missables.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Are you asking about the 3 'passion' bars? If so, sorta. It's really just a life bar that you'll see in other areas later on too. But yes, there's one treasure in particular that's really tricky to get without getting caught at least once. If you miss out on a treasure though, it's not a huge deal. I'll make sure players aren't shafted for not getting missables.
Yes, that's what I mean. I found the paths to get through, and to hit the treasure chests (not that you seem to be able to do much with them yet) but wasn't sure if that was your intention to make it so you would sacrifice one "life" for coins.

queefdesu

Jul 26, 2017
cant believe how little content and different styles for sex there is since how poorly detailed the art is..
decent game but the options for sex and scenes are barely worth while

polkatulk1

Aug 9, 2017
Just curious, what exactly don't you like about the MC's in those games?
i think its because your MC is innocent who realy loves his mom while in 3d games MC is basicaly mom rapist. Also your art is good, and not painfull to look at, most 3d renders are terrible, and if those renders are good its mostly background which is bad, bland and those animation attempts in 3daz are just sad to look at. you should probably make some higher tiers of pledges too. you have 1/3 of patrons of some 3d game maker which has bad art but he has 2000 dolars per month.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Any news for 0.3?
This my fav game
Patreons should get 0.3 today as far as his last massage says:

This will most likely be the last public update until 0.3's release next week!
DON'T FORGET! I am trying out the new $5 Beta test tier with this build so on Sept 12th, the game will go live for $5+ Patrons to test. From there, 0.3 or 0.3.1 should go live Sept 15th or possibly later if a particular oversight takes time to fix (highly unlikely).

Keep in mind this will be the first time testing out this new $5 tier so we'll see how this goes.

=====

There's a fun little quest line in this build and there's a few strong QoL improvements to help ToP feel a bit more refined in this build! There are still a few suggestions from people that I haven't implemented yet but don't worry. They're probably on the to-do list. With that said, continue to suggest improvements, spot out glitches, typos, etc! I really appreciate it! Keep in mind, not every suggestion is guaranteed to happen.

Also keep your eyes peeled for the first teaser of 0.4 shortly after release. It's got some pretty awesome stuff that Cullen and I have had to prepare a little earlier for. This update is one I've been planning since I first began working on ToP. I think you guys will like it! 0.4 will be out in October ;)

See you guys soon!

-Siren

Reactions: Dopezeez
4.30 star(s) 78 Votes