Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
Nice to see another original artwork from the peeps of DevianArt, getting burned out with the generic typical 3D model.

Reactions: Onysko

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Good evening, what interactions can he do with his mother in this version?
You can watch her feel herself up at night one time, you may also walk in on her getting ready to hop into the bath twice before she kisses you. That is all you may do with the mother, however the next update will be focused on the mum with events that lead to two H-scenes with her.

Reactions: Punto

towboat

Donor
May 8, 2017
Certainly looks to have promise I'm a sucker for the hand drawn stuff, heres hoping this gets more attention.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
From LOK thread....

Beta 0.2 will focus significantly on developing some of the early relationship between the Main Character and the Mother (featuring two H scenes). The Mother also has two new costumes that will be unlocked as your relationship with her progresses. Costumes will be more important in ToP later down the road. Alongside the two scenes, a character already in the game will be getting a bust. Her design turned out to be my favorite so far so while it is a secret for now, I hope you guys will enjoy this character's look! She will also be the main focus in 0.3's new scenes.

For game play, I'm currently working on fleshing out the stat system to be a little more complete. I want Town of Passion's stat system to hit a perfect (or as close to perfect) balance between stat building and progression so that stats never feel incredibly grindy but they also are something that you'll want to go out of your way to improve to get benefits. I'm planning on some characters getting unique dialogue and moments depending on how your stats are. And some characters' scenes (no major characters) may completely depend on stat levels. Stats will have other over world benefits as well one day; have to take things one step at a time first!

And of course, various bug fixes thanks to you guys pointing problems out to me. I really appreciate it along with all of the kind words!

Unless there are any unknown delays, I'm aiming for 0.2 to be released on August 4th! I'll update the link in the OP once it's live! I hope you guys enjoy!

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
I will really enjoy this....when it's a lot closer to done. maybe by .5 or .9 it'll have the main map completely implemented.

VVVVVVVVV

Jul 22, 2017
I am stuck. I used save from 0.1 and i cannot find how to do progress with mom (morning: kitchen, afternoon: chickens, evening: bathroom(only kissing), night: her room). Stats: agility 15, strength 3 and charm3. Where can i find quest "Adventure Clothes "?

J

JoanaStevens

just go to your aunt in the morning and use the request option

A10randomboy

May 6, 2017
how do i get the oral sex?
the game kinda reminds me AZL in the mechanics, anyway as in AZL, you'll need to talk with the mom every time you can so you can see if you make any progress, she'll mention important details, for example you'll need to get strength points etc... for the BJ she'll ask you to help her get her pendant, just do the quest and go back to the bath

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Really nice! I had problems before because I gave her the dress before Mom asked for it... not my fault, you can request the dress before that quest, but well, just a little bug, if you follow everything according to the plan you will have three great scenes, although the first one is practically a copy of the bathroom scene in A Zombie Life, anyway... good game, good art and in RPGMaker so he will not "waste time" drawing backgrounds and other details, also damn! the forest has a lot of potential, could be perfect for the first sex scene, the kiss there was so romantic, so erotic... if you're the creator and you're reading this... just do it!!

Gin Tama

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Loved the game on 0.1 and looking forward to trying out the new update. Thanks!

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
fun game so far and the art ist great.
Wish though he could add parallaxed maps and customized soundtrack.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
hey i am unable to trigger the mom scenes in v0.2. Above post it is mentioned to go to Aunt and request but when ever i talk to Aunt it saying will see you in version 0.3. Please help. Also i started the same from beginning.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Got "TypeError undefined is not a function" error when the games asked your name.

4.30 star(s) 78 Votes