• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Whoops. I totally forgot the apk file.
Yeah, is this actually the new update and just mislabeled, or did they upload an outdated version on the same day that a new version came out? Even the changelog only shows 0.68.008.
So if my memory serves right, the last "update," labeled as 0.68.008, was only a hotfix plus an easter egg for Cephrina (however you may trigger it), and this being the true update that adds content. Maybe they haven't updated website yet since, at the time that I got this new build, it was only 5 hours after release. Could be a possibility.
is there a way to stop the mushroom to stop escaping ?
can't seem to kill it after it healed:(.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Is there a way to pay for a version once it gets released? Or do have to pledge monthly
If you want, do what I did: pledge on Patreon for the lowest tier once, keep the Patreon token to get access to the builds early, link it with a itch.io account, remove the Patreon pledge, boom, now you're in.

If you want the why, travel back a few pages.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So if my memory serves right, the last "update," labeled as 0.68.008, was only a hotfix plus an easter egg for Cephrina (however you may trigger it), and this being the true update that adds content. Maybe they haven't updated website yet since, at the time that I got this new build, it was only 5 hours after release. Could be a possibility.
I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I'm referring to the file uploaded to the OP of this thread, which is labeled 0.68.008 despite just being uploaded today, on the release date of 0.69.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I'm referring to the file uploaded to the OP of this thread, which is labeled 0.68.008 despite just being uploaded today, on the release date of 0.69.
Ohhhhh, that one, I thought you meant that the devs mislabeled it. Sorry lmao
Yeah, sometimes OP links and titles on threads are always a bit outdated, no matter how late or early a new update/version comes out. Looks misleading, but give it a day or two. As usual, the threads themselves provide better context.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
got the apk file we just need a windows file xD
Windows file was linked here, apparently. I'm not sure if it's the same file that's in the OP, which was also uploaded today, but is labeled as an older version. I'm trying to figure out whether the file was mislabeled or not.

Yeah, sometimes OP links and titles on threads are always a bit outdated, no matter how late or early a new update/version comes out. Looks misleading, but give it a day or two. As usual, the threads themselves provide better context.
The thing is, this thread was just updated today and was bumped in the "latest updates" list, after version 0.69 came out.

• Haha
Reactions: Axis3123

brookiebi

Apr 13, 2019
Windows file was linked here, apparently. I'm not sure if it's the same file that's in the OP, which was also uploaded today, but is labeled as an older version. I'm trying to figure out whether the file was mislabeled or not.

The thing is, this thread was just updated today and was bumped in the "latest updates" list, after version 0.69 came out.
i didint see it, i guess cause the thread was bombed xD

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020

Ohh, interesting. Maybe they bumped it cuz of my contribution? That'd be funny if true :ROFLMAO:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Ohh, interesting. Maybe they bumped it cuz of my contribution? That'd be funny if true :ROFLMAO:
Well, a mod just updated the thread again with the new file. Perhaps what happened the first time is that someone came in and said "Does anyone have the new version?" and then someone was like, "Oh yeah, I've got 0.68.008."

...The changelog still has 0.68's changes listed for 0.69, though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Axis3123

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
will there ever be public nudity in this or really slutty clothing where u can just take off the character clothing and walk around nude?

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
btw the latest update has 4 new locations, the first in the desert and the second in the mushroom area, then 2 more where?

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes