RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
try this grab 0.7.3 and CP2 0.1.5
Some parts of it looks intressting, is it new? no much content in it.. any english patch for it somewere perhaps?.. the only english i manage to find about it was the character descriptions on there website

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Some parts of it looks intressting, is it new? no much content in it.. any english patch for it somewere perhaps?.. the only english i manage to find about it was the character descriptions on there website
Change the language to english in the options

Reactions: Bacher

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
Actually a lot better than I was expecting. Maybe a bit...more than I'd personally want in some instances, but overall it's pretty great. Though I laughed when it mentioned how "tall" the first woman was at 5ft9

papey

Sep 7, 2017
My body, too, is ready. Very ready. Any news on the end of March update?
5 days ago:

finish a big part of drawing and writing now putting them together

he said he'll try to push it this month but honestly i wouldn't be mad if he didn't, more important for it to work properly

all hopes up for tomorrow and if it isn't then it's alright

mizunooni

Feb 3, 2018
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. Holy shit. I'm so excited lol. I've been checking back for this specific game for the past few weeks.

papey

Sep 7, 2017
is there a changelog?

apart from obviously a new character i found out you can actually use scarlett's shoes now, though you have to pick them up again

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
A new girl already. Yet I still haven't found the time to beat the last one. Monster Hunter World took over my life.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes