RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Also I fucking called it that the girl of the hero's group was going to be one of the bosses. I await a newer version to clarify.

Reactions: ponyguy

Bo Wei

Jan 17, 2018
Thanks, guys. Could someone post a screenshot of the poll options/results? Just curious

or maybe you got your own crazy good idea? Shoot me.
cast your vote before 16/2

A female ninja who executes you with her lethal long leg and maybe let you release your last load before you die

A 6ft tall Mongolian like female barbarian who rapes you with her huge butt and ignore your mercy cry

A female phantom thief who stole all your items and money while making you cum mindlessly and laughing at your stupid ass

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017

A female ninja who executes you with her lethal long leg and maybe let you release your last load before you die

A 6ft tall Mongolian like female barbarian who rapes you with her huge butt and ignore your mercy cry

A female phantom thief who stole all your items and money while making you cum mindlessly and laughing at your stupid ass

Ah shit, all of those sound so good. Where's the ''all of the above'' option? XD

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017

Those don't sound very good on paper to me. But I imagine there's more depth to them than that initial sentence. I guess I would cast my vote for the ninja. I'm mainly in it for the foot fetish stuff.

Reactions: mizunooni

Newbienester

Jan 6, 2018

Thanks! The barbarian sounds interesting to me

Reactions: ponyguy

n8mensch

Jan 20, 2018
not much, just the things you most likely already do.. mostly grinding
buy the upgrades as soon as they are available. when you are able to defeat the 3rd boss, you might already be strong enough to "s-finish" the first boss too

tenchu1234

Mar 7, 2018
seems like there is a Bug so that the lvl 1 ladies counts as boss lvl A
that made things pretty easy
thanks for your help :)

skite0

Jul 22, 2017
Since the next update is probably coming in <48h , here is a cheat save file where your capped at level 99.
-Strike seems to do 1 hit KO level 3 fights at this level
-strike KO damage seems to fall off at floor 4 -6.
-If you want to attack them more fairly /or for the counters,the skill "fire strike" does about 50dam/hit

papey

Sep 7, 2017
"Sorry I spent 2 weeks moving back to my hometown.
But now I'm all set, ready to draw some woman's feet.
I'll try to release the March update at the end of this month."

from the latest post

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
"Sorry I spent 2 weeks moving back to my hometown.
But now I'm all set, ready to draw some woman's feet.
I'll try to release the March update at the end of this month."

from the latest post
I wonder if any of the people who do stuff like this and Deathblight are willing to teach. I'm sure as hell willing to learn!

Reactions: xKatan27
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes