RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
May 11, 2018
i am stuck with cobra.is there any way to beat her? i do literally no damage and take shitton she says i need 50 atk and 50 def but can you have that without cheating? and how much will it take to grind the correct equipment

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
i am stuck with cobra.is there any way to beat her? i do literally no damage and take shitton she says i need 50 atk and 50 def but can you have that without cheating? and how much will it take to grind the correct equipment

You should use 50 atk and def as a solid benchmark for facing her. Make sure your equipment is the best craftable up to this point (i ust both the sword and arnor available for crafting on 4th floor) and gring materials for crafting potions to raise stats if necessary (scarlett and elisa)

Guard block is your friend against cobra, and should be used any time you see blue charms, or an equal amount of red charms on each side of her (or no charms for that matter). If only red charms on the left are lit up, use your new skill learned from the prisoners outside of her room (aquashield or hydrashield or something like that). Play very defensively and use potions to restore mp. Its a grind to beat her sometimes, but very possible with patience.

Reactions: D-R

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
so guys iv decrypted the game an been looking trough the postes here like me none of you have found the 2 hidden scenes with cobra
iv nerver uploaded any file in my life if any one teaches me how to do so i dont mind uploading the decrypted images from now on on this release and future ones

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
so guys iv decrypted the game an been looking trough the postes here like me none of you have found the 2 hidden scenes with cobra
iv nerver uploaded any file in my life if any one teaches me how to do so i dont mind uploading the decrypted images from now on on this release and future ones

Got both, just keep losing to her and eventually she will do the breasfeeding play one first, then the "shoe trample" (It's not what ot seems *wink wink*)

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
Got both, just keep losing to her and eventually she will do the breasfeeding play one first, then the "shoe trample" (It's not what ot seems *wink wink*)
lol i was 1 defeat away from one of them thanks for the info :D il check out if doing the same will do fo the other

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
@
any idea of what is being planned to add to the lower floors on the next update ?
i have readed something about it but nothing even nearly specific :eek:

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
Probably expansion for second floor.
i really hope so really would like to see yvonne be expanded upon like scarlet mostly because yvonne is number one personally for me ^^ would like to see them all have that sort of depth to them if im beeing completely honest ^^ but for now im quite happy with lady cobra

Reactions: LeonOne994

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Best girls
1. cobra
2. Eliza
3. Yvoone
4. Scarlet
5. Khulan :D
But I would love it if all of them got something like Scarlet did :D

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
:) Khulan will use a new move depending on which of the three craftable ingredients you add to her food (on her right), just a tip, castor oil makes her more difficult because she will use poison farts, these new moves doesn't do any damage to me except for the poison fart, i'm level 10, gold armor+10, 50DEF and almost 50 ATK, now i just have to beat Lady Cobra, i crafted The swords : Blade Of Wind, Sea Splitter, Fire Sword and Conductor (Electric Sword that i'm using right now) :p P.S to craft the better weapons/armors you have to beat the girls and take an S rank to get the rare crafting materials, i suggest you to do that fighting their LV1, if you need help you can use at least "1" red potion, if you fight Yvonne i suggest you to use the fire punch and other fire based attacks ;). Good luck guys. P.S this isn't my language, i'm italian.

Reactions: CreaPass

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
:) Khulan will use a new move depending on which of the three craftable ingredients you add to her food (on her right), just a tip, castor oil makes her more difficult because she will use poison farts, these new moves doesn't do any damage to me except for the poison fart, i'm level 10, gold armor+10, 50DEF and almost 50 ATK, now i just have to beat Lady Cobra, i crafted The swords : Blade Of Wind, Sea Splitter, Fire Sword and Conductor (Electric Sword that i'm using right now) :p P.S to craft the better weapons/armors you have to beat the girls and take an S rank to get the rare crafting materials, i suggest you to do that fighting their LV1, if you need help you can use at least "1" red potion, if you fight Yvonne i suggest you to use the fire punch and other fire based attacks ;). Good luck guys. P.S this isn't my language, i'm italian.
you get rare material on level 1, you need only A grade win, fast win

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes