4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
once you pay enough to reclaim your stats you get 3 scenes

and after you lose a lot of times you get at least one more dream scene I think?

it wouldve been cool if using the pantyhose past that point triggered a sequence where you picked a punishment out of the scenes triggered by it
how do you get your levels back? :D
EDIT: found it :D damn this update was so worth the wait :D

Reactions: danwind24

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
Things are getting more and more interesting. I was thinking about something :), take this as an idea and nothing else, what about a floor where you have to defeat two twins sisters? and yeah i mean two against one. what do you guys think?

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
When you now hit Khulan with fire move it says "Khulan acquired the power of fire"
What does it do? It doesn't seem to affect anything..

user84

Jul 21, 2017
S rank Khulan. At least thats where I got mine before the 1.6 update.
Trying to defeat her S rank but shes proving to be too hard. How gear did you use to beat her and any particular tactic?

Does it has to be her Level 3 S rank or can I S rank her on her Level 1?

skite0

Jul 22, 2017
The only thing I feel could be improved upon is making the 2 sniffing request events repeatable or to make them request-able in a future version, as well as the dream events.

I also cant seem to get F6 boss combat rank above rank C(maybe i did not lose enough), though i'm sure their will be more options for both of the F6 bosses in the Part 2.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Trying to defeat her S rank but shes proving to be too hard. How gear did you use to beat her and any particular tactic?

Does it has to be her Level 3 S rank or can I S rank her on her Level 1?
I used the water sword (Ice sword?) you can craft on Elisa's floor, plus the armor you can get in the same spot. The gold armor you can craft on Khulan's floor is extremely helpful in surviving Khulan's attacks. Just keep leveling it up as you gain wins against Khulan. You can S rank Khulan at level one, which is true for all bosses, you just have to have level 3 at least unlocked in order to S rank her.

If all else fails, farm Elisa and Scarlett for material used to craft stat boosting potions until you can steamroll Khulan. Its all offense against Khulan, since defending is virtually pointless since all her attacks revolve around grapples and takedowns.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
The only thing I feel could be improved upon is making the 2 sniffing request events repeatable or to make them request-able in a future version, as well as the dream events.

I also cant seem to get F6 boss combat rank above rank C(maybe i did not lose enough), though i'm sure their will be more options for both of the F6 bosses in the Part 2.
F6?? as in floor 6? and are her heels and latex suit usable? Or will that be in the next update?

Lev95

Jan 16, 2018
how to win lady cobra? help pls
1-blue charm-QTE=Grapple block
2-charm on the left-water magic:use immune
3-charm on the right-fire magic:ignore this and attack
4-charm on the both sides:grapple block
also,you can speak to gerald for strategy,dude

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018

I thought she would gain a level each time she drained one from you, but that was not the case. Maybe she gains a level after each dream sequence? I remember her saying she was at level 4 at some point when I was just losing on purpose to see everything.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Censorship: To be verified (but I believe that yes, can be censored with mosaic)
This shoud be "No". Neither the MCs dick nor a naked vagina (see: mistress, when she makes you her toilet) is censored.

Reactions: brynhildr

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
This shoud be "No". Neither the MCs dick nor a naked vagina (see: mistress, when she makes you her toilet) is censored.
Yes! There is a censorship in the Rape Attack scene from the amazon Khulan (unfortunatly), is the only penetration scene that I was able to find in the game, and It's censored.

QQA

Dec 31, 2017
I got the 3 scenes after buying buy levels and also the dream sequence when MC is given the sword, did I miss anything else?

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Yes! There is a censorship in the Rape Attack scene from the amazon Khulan (unfortunatly), is the only penetration scene that I was able to find in the game, and It's censored.
Really? That's strange. I haven't seen the scene with Khulan (yet), but are there actually different laws in video games for showing a dick and a vagina with or without the penetration? Or maybe it is because the "human toilet"-scene from the mistress on floor 1 was made by a different person than the scene with Khulan.

CSYolo1

Jan 17, 2018
Is there anything new for the lower floors? Can't seem to find anything there. He should totally post a changelog or an update "guide", we can't go wandering around without knowing if something has been added :') (or did i miss him saying that?)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes