RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Bo's art really has come a long way :D
Especially if you compare old Lily (Alice) to new Lily (ToT). The dude can draw. His proportions get a little wacky sometimes, but I certainly couldn't do any better.

@Punk80954 I think Koda said something along the lines of maybe the end of October, since 6f is pushed into Nov. Sorry if I'm misremembering though, I am too lazy to sift through the posts to confirm that :/

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
To be honest Yvonne is the only villainess I like about the game, I would have liked the other villainesses if Bo had removed those damn stockings / pantyhose. He also said that the next girl will be like Yvonne 2 so I hope this month will end soon, and let's not forget Yvonne's expansion at the end of the month. Maybe we can finally have a villainess that mainly uses bare feet after a long time. I know that there are barefoot scenes of Cobra, Khulan and Scarlett but I did not like them so much, only the Cobra scenes I liked but there are only two scenes while all the rest with stockings.
i feel this in my soul

yvonne isn’t even my favorite girl but the sheer amount of barefootedness/implied foot worship that she has is criminally lacking from the rest of the cast. definitely dying to see her update.

Reactions: Punk80954

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
i feel this in my soul

yvonne isn’t even my favorite girl but the sheer amount of barefootedness/implied foot worship that she has is criminally lacking from the rest of the cast. definitely dying to see her update.
Same here! I like the pantyhose stuff but some more barefoot content would make me very happy. That's probably one of the reasons that I'm looking forward to the Yvonne update.

Yet I'm still hoping for some barefoot Lily in the near future....

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
Same here! I like the pantyhose stuff but some more barefoot content would make me very happy. That's probably one of the reasons that I'm looking forward to the Yvonne update.

Yet I'm still hoping for some barefoot Lily in the near future....
I'd love some from Lily, but Cobra is still the one I'd gun for. I just want to worship her in that Yin-Yang technique. Best of both worlds.

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
I'd love some from Lily, but Cobra is still the one I'd gun for. I just want to worship her in that Yin-Yang technique. Best of both worlds.
That would be amazing! Would suit Cobra so it might even be added. All this talk makes it even harder to wait for an update.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
You wish. If there are no more delays, which is generous, we'll get the update in the second half of the month. We should get Yvonne's update by the end of October though, so you can get your fix then.
Without delays we should get it in the first part of November :D and Yvonne is late October like you said :D

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes