[RPGM] Tower of Trample [v1.9.4] [Bo Wei]

Discussion in 'Games' started by brynhildr, Jan 16, 2018.

[RPGM] Tower of Trample [v1.9.4] [Bo Wei] 4.8 5 8votes
4.8/5, 8 votes

1. Thread
  2. Reviews (8)
  1. GooGo

GooGo New Member

Aug 22, 2018
    and anyway I'm happy to stay in this community :)

2. zazzaro

zazzaro Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2017
    To pirates! Harr!

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. Punk80954

Punk80954 New Member

Jul 2, 2017
    I'm just happy that it's finally confirmed that Yvonne's getting her update. The little tease they did last update with her was good, but I'm pretty stoked for this one coming up

4. GooGo

GooGo New Member

Aug 22, 2018
    To be honest Yvonne is the only villainess I like about the game, I would have liked the other villainesses if Bo had removed those damn stockings / pantyhose. He also said that the next girl will be like Yvonne 2 so I hope this month will end soon, and let's not forget Yvonne's expansion at the end of the month. Maybe we can finally have a villainess that mainly uses bare feet after a long time. I know that there are barefoot scenes of Cobra, Khulan and Scarlett but I did not like them so much, only the Cobra scenes I liked but there are only two scenes while all the rest with stockings.

5. TopBlade

TopBlade Member

Jan 7, 2018

I agree with you, those stockings are such a tease lol.. it's all fun in games until the stockings actually never come off!

6. bahamut2195

bahamut2195 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2018
    You go to Discord basically to praise Bo Wei and Koda, and to make the same dumb jokes about Jeff maledom. Also to discuss very seriously which mistresses feet sweat is best :rolleyes:. Even fair criticism is assaulted there, because of course any opinion that isn't blind praise is obvious trolling. I wasted months reading all the drivel in there. If you want a serious, fair discussion you are much better off here. If you want to proclaim Bo Wei as your God, stick with Discord.

7. Koda-

Koda- Member

Apr 10, 2018
    No hard feelings about you guys venting; as Bo said to @GooGo on Discord, you can decide when 6F comes out if it was worth the wait.

But I will contradict you for any lurkers or whatever since we definitely don't want people with good criticism to feel discouraged: the Discord absolutely has (and welcomes) criticism (and other ideas), much of which has led to actionable improvements to the game (fwiw, we've used some stuff from this thread too).

It's also the preferred medium because Bo or I am almost guaranteed to read it and are pretty likely to respond to things posted there.

You can resent them for being more defensive of us if you want, but for some perspective: 8ch frequently accuses this community of being the sycophantic ass-kissers. Please don't treat positivity and legitimate criticism as being on opposite ends of spectrum or fall into the trap of conflating cynicism with enlightenment.

tl;dr no bulli.

PS. 6F is not a Cowboy/Wild-West Gal

mr.0, CrapLord, Egman and 2 others like this.
  8. LeonOne994

LeonOne994 Active Member

Feb 15, 2018
    I knew it wasnt a cowboy girl!!!! God i cannot wait to see her :D might i suggest a tease with her as you did with Cobra? :D i think it would go a long way to raise the hype since it has been so long since the last real update :D
    I honestly think it's going to be a girl in a long dress with a slit so that we can see her booted and pantyhosed leg :D bets? 3:)

Pic likes this.
  9. Pic

Pic Member

May 13, 2017
    yeah if you are going to make a teaser it definitely should be like the one you did with Cobra, a dark silhouette that gives a general idea of the character without spoiling anything. I found that in this way there's an higher impact when we will meet the new lady for the first time the opposite of what we got with Lily that was known by few months even if I found her appealing the same she lacks in surprising aspect imo.

10. Jhony Miro

Jhony Miro Member

May 24, 2018
    Ooh, do you mind elaborating on this?
    Would be really curious to know which ideas from fans have made it into the game

LeonOne994 likes this.
  11. zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
    I don't know, I like surprises.

mr.0 likes this.
  12. bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
    Criticism isn't bullying. Even harsh criticism isn't bullying. By definition, bullying occurs only when their is a clear abuse of power or status. Saying the Discord server is primarily made up of "sychophantic ass-kissers" is also not bullying, since none of us are in a position of advantage over anyone on discord. Same way 8chan is totally free to call us the same. The term is used far too loosely (and incorrectly) nowadays.

Why are you two (yourself and Bo), so hesitant to release a generalized progress report btw? I've never heard an actual reason from either of you, even while on Discord. I get the reluctance for dates, that's understandable, but this perception that you can't be bothered (fair or unfair) with simply highlighting how the update has progressed on a regular basis is grating, as I am sure you can understand.

13. zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
    So people at 8ch call us ass-kissers, and we call Discord ass-kissers. Does that mean that Discord is ass-kissing²?

bahamut2195 likes this.
  14. bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
    To be more precise, sycophantic ass-kissers²
    and yes, yes it does.

15. Arbiteer

Arbiteer New Member

Apr 11, 2018
    Why I can't join the discord? I'm a patron

16. Koda-

Koda- Member

Apr 10, 2018
    That's up to Bo. I wouldn't be surprised if he made one, though.

A big part of 7F's aesthetic come from an idea Bo passed to me from a fan.
    We were encouraged to get off our lazy butts and learn to implement persistent animations (eg. Cobra's pegging/petting) from someone on Discord (which they helped investigate/troubleshoot).
    I'll be using a recent Discord idea for an undetermined future floor/boss.
    EX Mode developed largely from various people discussing that they wanted a higher difficulty and the pros/cons of various implementations.
    I got an idea for designing a future expansion from one of the posts here.

Also a lot of the QoL stuff like more saves, custom music, more PC name characters, hiding the text box, text-skip, etc. were basically by request. Feedback has also helped smooth out a lot of early balance issues, namely with Scarlett and Cobra.

We don't have much to say besides "we're working on it" or "we're done" so we generally only update when we think there's some pertinent info.

Sorry. I linked a 24-hour invite instead of a non-expiring one. This has been fixed in the relevant Community post.

mr.0 and supermann88 like this.
  17. LeonOne994

LeonOne994 Active Member

Feb 15, 2018
    Damn you have floor 7 ideas? :D awesome :D

18. wowqty

wowqty New Member

Jan 14, 2018
    I agree that a teaser would be nice. It would build up hype and get fans talking about the game again, which is always fun.

How to do this by the way?

LeonOne994 likes this.
  19. Pic

Pic Member

May 13, 2017
    Press Q to hide/show.

wowqty likes this.
  20. GooGo

GooGo New Member

Aug 22, 2018
    Here nobody has to praise any god, here we talk about a nice femdom game made by a good fetish artist and a good writer and that's it. A user does not proclaim Bo as his god if he is on his discord community, but he stays there to see some news or make some ideas as Koda mentioned about the 7F's villainess. If a user does not like an idea or something else he can clearly say it on discord because it is the only way to communicate with Bo unless he signs up here as Koda did. When I saw Koda's message that the update was delayed in November I wrote a message to Bo about it, but that does not mean I wrote that message because I praise him as a god, then if others do not like what I wrote and make Bo's ass kissing I do not care, I just expressed my opinion about it. A user can get angry at anything and write it clearly on discord if we talk about Bo while for Koda we can talk to both sides.
    When I write good artist or good writer it does not mean that I am an ass kissing of them, but I write it because they are really good at what they do.