RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Cmon guys its not 90 days... the latest update of Cobra was great
It has been, for a new boss though. And the general consensus was the last Koda update was mediocre. Some disagree, but below par was the more common opinion.

I can't find fault with any of the critics this time. They make valid points and it's not like they are trolling. There is a legitimate gripe and you can see the effect its having on the board. I think everyone is a bit put off by the consistently longer and longer wait times and lack of any meaningful information from Bo Wei, even in Discord of Patreon.

Personally, I'm in the same boat as @zazzaro where its just a busy point in the year, but I completely understand where @axelgrand90 and @GearlessJoe are coming from. Plus its not like they are troll accounts just trying to stir crap up.

Reactions: GearlessJoe

euthanasia.

Jul 17, 2017
honestly with bo wei, the problem is the lack of information he gives out to his supporters/fans which is causing a 'loss' of interest. there are a lot of other developers who will give out weekly or even daily updates of progress in the update that they are delivering, that way even if they know the update wont be coming soon they at least have a rough idea of whats happening and can appreciate the fact that the developer is actually working (hard or not) to push out content.

to me it just seems like bo wei doesn't care at all and has left everyone in the dark.

Reactions: bahamut2195

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
honestly with bo wei, the problem is the lack of information he gives out to his supporters/fans which is causing a 'loss' of interest. there are a lot of other developers who will give out weekly or even daily updates of progress in the update that they are delivering, that way even if they know the update wont be coming soon they at least have a rough idea of whats happening and can appreciate the fact that the developer is actually working (hard or not) to push out content.

to me it just seems like bo wei doesn't care at all and has left everyone in the dark.
^ THIS! i've been following some other uncompleted games and the time between the updates were ridiculously long with almost no relevant content, but at least they keep the players informed with weekly reports.
Even today i think this game gets a fast pace on updates. I know it's been 90 days since lily, the last boss added, but i kinda hope that is just some bad luck or a bump on the road or whatever you wanna call it. We also get Koda expansions.
The problem, at least for me, are the delays and lack of information that Bo could easily avoid with a simple weekly update about how the game is going (and of course, sorry for my bad english XD)

Roh Unji

Apr 1, 2018
i'm pretty happy with them expanding on existing characters interactions, rather than abandoning them to rush making new characters. Just shows that they want to give depth to the game.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Yeah most of ToTs followers have less of a problem with how often updates are created, and more with the lack of information regarding progress. Small, non dated progress reports would be enough to appease most people, and would help calm Patreons down and help them feel informed. Just simply, "things are going well/not well" is enough, I think, to keep people relatively happy.

Reactions: zazzaro

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
Yeah most of ToTs followers have less of a problem with how often updates are created, and more with the lack of information regarding progress. Small, non dated progress reports would be enough to appease most people, and would help calm Patreons down and help them feel informed. Just simply, "things are going well/not well" is enough, I think, to keep people relatively happy.
I completely agree. While the content is great and very wel designed, we are usually kept in the dark when it comes to progress (or lack of). If they communicate a bit more a lot of people would be happier.

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
I've just been busy lol, and decided to just wait for Bo Wei's update so that I can play it alongside Koda's, since I never finished it.

rodsuper

Oct 8, 2018
Hey guys, I played this game yesterday and it's my first one of this type. Anyone else know other femdom/masochist games like this one that they'd recommend given how I like this one a lot?

Roh Unji

Apr 1, 2018
Hey guys, I played this game yesterday and it's my first one of this type. Anyone else know other femdom/masochist games like this one that they'd recommend given how I like this one a lot?
Bo Wei also had some old projects he didn't complete, but still have some good scenes :D
Download link in his Patreon

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
Since you are asking, i would like to remind everyone that there's a thread about this with (unfortunate) almost no replies.
i think that if all of us cooperate and try to add things to this thread we could have like a "femdom games encyclopedia" that we could use to try new games during the long times the game get updates. (sorry for my bad english)

bootsfetish59

Jul 12, 2018
Some news on Patreon:
"October Progress Report: 6F is being pushed to November, again simply due to the amount of content. To give some detail: Bo is almost finished with the assets (script, art, etc.), but has not yet started coding the floor into RPGM. Given the size of the floor, this integration will take quite some time. On the other hand, ~90 days of CG means the floor will be brimming with visuals to bring it to life more than any so far. A teaser about the villainess is that she's a rather sadistic lady with some fancy boots. Hope that narrows it down for you. Speaking of sadistic boot ladies, October's update will be Yvonne's Expansion at the end of the month. Her expansion will be a bit different than others in that it has multiple paths and outcomes, so maybe start thinking about whether you want to give up and be a good sandbag for her, or test how much you can push your luck with rebellion. As always feel free to contact us on Patreon or Discord with any questions. Cheers and thanks for your support!"

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
Some news on Patreon:
"October Progress Report: 6F is being pushed to November, again simply due to the amount of content. To give some detail: Bo is almost finished with the assets (script, art, etc.), but has not yet started coding the floor into RPGM. Given the size of the floor, this integration will take quite some time. On the other hand, ~90 days of CG means the floor will be brimming with visuals to bring it to life more than any so far. A teaser about the villainess is that she's a rather sadistic lady with some fancy boots. Hope that narrows it down for you. Speaking of sadistic boot ladies, October's update will be Yvonne's Expansion at the end of the month. Her expansion will be a bit different than others in that it has multiple paths and outcomes, so maybe start thinking about whether you want to give up and be a good sandbag for her, or test how much you can push your luck with rebellion. As always feel free to contact us on Patreon or Discord with any questions. Cheers and thanks for your support!"
>some fancy boots
Western gurl confirmed.

Pic

May 13, 2017
Why every time they post a release date is always so far ?
Jokes aside finally we know some characteristics about new villainess but sadly we can't see her for at least 3 weeks. I'm glad to ear that they came up with something for Yvonne; it's interesting to know that her will have multiple paths like Khulan. Really can't wait to see what kind of wonders await us (who knows maybe some halloween easter egg ???)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes