RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
thanks for the update,yea tiny bits of content every week is dumb,I'd personally rather wait the gaps for a bunch all at once

Oct 30, 2017
Perhaps you guys are right: it's just the magnificence of this game messing with my good reasoning. :coldsweat:
It really makes you desperately crave for more and more content.

I kinda feel like Ethan himself:
I need to...
Have to...
Save my friends...
My dojo...
My master...
Rose...
But still... :oops:

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
This game in itself is more addicting than Cobra's pantyhose venom. When I'm not working or training, I'm desperately looking for anything new about it. It's so etched into me that every update delay feels like a vicious stab to my soul. :coldsweat:
Does anyone feel me?

Let's just hope we get tons and tons of new content, because the wait is almost literally killing. :confounded:
If only they decided to release micro-updates, bits by bits until a definite monthly version, it would be so much better...
I mean like... October: ToT 2.0.1 - (...) - 2.0.4 Complete October Update. Players could be more active in pointing bugs, typos, etc, so the hotfixes would already be in te next update.

Some could say it could ruin the hype or people would get "cockblocked" because of unfinished stuff, but still...
It's something to think about.
This wouldn't be as bad as everyone is making it up to be. Sorry to break it to you, folks, but we already have to deal with unfinished content (look at 5F ffs), multiple downloads (updates break half as much stuff as they add) and the hype is all but dead thanks to longer and longer times between updates, not to mention the delays. Those are the REAL cockblocks if you ask me. Maybe getting blueballed IRL by the devs is part of the experience, eh?

Everytime we are told about yet another delay to 6F because Bo is "adding more stuff", I get reminded of people coming to this forum with cool enough ideas about what they'd like to see in the game, being told by the rest "That's nice and all, but then we'd have to wait longer for updates". Now everyone's fine with it... :'(

6F better be amazing, just sayin'

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
Yeah floor 6 is getting pretty hyped up. While delays aren't exactly fun I prefer waiting for a lot of quality content instead of little lackluster updates.

Every Girl/Floor has been pretty great so far so I'm looking forward to finding out what's next.

Pic

May 13, 2017
If the release of 6F is pushed back to, for example, 10th of october we will have a 3 months' work update that is surely the biggest one we ever got. So i can assume at least a 3/4 hours of gameplay it could be awesome. I'm sure that this amount of content worth the wait, and in the case it will take longer we get another koda update inbetween so we should have someting at the end of october for sure. Also I'm super hyped for the new mistress after several months we remained with the actual cast.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
This wouldn't be as bad as everyone is making it up to be. Sorry to break it to you, folks, but we already have to deal with unfinished content (look at 5F ffs), multiple downloads (updates break half as much stuff as they add) and the hype is all but dead thanks to longer and longer times between updates, not to mention the delays. Those are the REAL cockblocks if you ask me. Maybe getting blueballed IRL by the devs is part of the experience, eh?

Everytime we are told about yet another delay to 6F because Bo is "adding more stuff", I get reminded of people coming to this forum with cool enough ideas about what they'd like to see in the game, being told by the rest "That's nice and all, but then we'd have to wait longer for updates". Now everyone's fine with it... :'(

6F better be amazing, just sayin'
Can't say I blame you, I know I was frustrated with the delays at one point too, I just have more distractions now that the dog days of summer are past. There are just so many more distractions to busy myself with that ToT delays have taken a back burner on my priority list.

Small updates in general irritate me though. They are mostly just minor bug fixes or grammar corrections. I don't need that to play the game, so hold off until you have something worth my time. Ask me a month ago though and I may have been singing a different tune.:closedtongue:

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
How are you supposed to beat lv3 Eliza...? She just kills me in 3 rounds by spamming genesis flood and I can't do anything about it. I'm lv8 with the Fire Sword, the Gold Armor +10 and the Fire Cape. Same for Yvonne, I always hated her attacks...

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
How are you supposed to beat lv3 Eliza...? She just kills me in 3 rounds by spamming genesis flood and I can't do anything about it. I'm lv8 with the Fire Sword, the Gold Armor +10 and the Fire Cape. Same for Yvonne, I always hated her attacks...
Reach the 5th floor and you'll get Hydroscreen. That will give you a fighting chance against her water attacks.

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
I used it, I went from full HP to almost 0, then next turn she did it again and I died... She's just completely OP, Khulan is easier at lv3 even though that's the upper floor

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Get rid of the fire sword and switch to conductor. Fire equipment is a no go, you wanna protect against water and exploit lightning in your attacks. Block her elemental attacka, grab block liberally. Farm Scarlett for lava pots if you aren't able to deal damage quickly enough to survive.

Gingkonut

Sep 17, 2018
Hey does anyone have a save file for the latest version with everything done? I reformatted my PC and it was all lost sadly. Would be a great help so I do not have to grind back up. Thanks a lot

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
Get rid of the fire sword and switch to conductor. Fire equipment is a no go, you wanna protect against water and exploit lightning in your attacks. Block her elemental attacka, grab block liberally. Farm Scarlett for lava pots if you aren't able to deal damage quickly enough to survive.
OK thanks, I think I'll do that :) I farmed a little bit already to get those lava potions guess I'll do more! BTW this wiki is either out of date or stupid, cause the strats are sh*t it seems

Reactions: bahamut2195
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes