RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I do think there should be consequences for being totally enslaved by a mistress because right now it feels kind of shallow. Not necessarily a game over, but more like a permanent debuff or a lewd status effect. Some examples on the top of my head:

1. Becoming Scalett's puppy causes you to have a permanent status effect where you may randomly lose a turn in the middle of battle worshiping the enemy's feet.
2. Becoming Vyonne's sandbag causes you to get aroused from getting kicked around. Gives you a permanent status where you'll cum in your pants after receiving enough physical attks in the middle of battle, which causes you to lose a chunk of health.
3. Fully submitting to Cobra makes you addicted to financial domination. Now you may randomly offer the enemy you're facing money in the middle of a fight.

Just some bad examples but I feel having negative effects will make the decision of submitting to them much more impactful because now you actually have to think about the consequences rather than just running around submitting to everyone for fun. And of course it will open up more humiliation dialogue, which I presume is what this game is going for.
I dislike this idea, it'd get annoying quickly. The most I can see work is that Ethan gets called from time to time from the villanesses that brainwashed him, but even that would get annoying quickly without a teleport.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
By that point, having it be an actual game would be completely pointless. H-games hiding most scenes behind losses is already a decent enough problem by itself, to be honest.
It would simply be an alternative route of progress. Instead of quickly winning, having to loose a lot of times. Only some dialogue would be a bit different then. It wouldn't hide anything and wouldn't force you to loose.
Really don't see the problem there to have this alternative.

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
I dislike this idea, it'd get annoying quickly. The most I can see work is that Ethan gets called from time to time from the villanesses that brainwashed him, but even that would get annoying quickly without a teleport.
Hmmm I agree that a debuff might get annoying. Perhaps some unique interactions or attacks would be better? Like the boot smelling with Yvonne after surrendering too much. Example: Scarlet tells you get on your knees and worship/kiss/smell her bare feet. Maybe you can try to struggle of do QTE to escape? Or it could be unblockable like with Yvonne.

It would be pretty Nice to stuff like this as a consequence/reward for submitting. Just a small note to the developers: Keep up the great work! I'm loving the game so far and every girl is very fun to fight/lose against.

bootsfetish59

Jul 12, 2018
Does anybody know who Cobra was shouting to before the portal to lily's sanctuary appeared?
Hi, in a old poll (02/12), Bo was talking about female ninja or female phantom to be the boss of the 4th floor (it's female babarian who wins). Maybe it's the boss of 6th floor who hide... I don't know.

Reactions: LeonOne994

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
I found the poll people were talking about in case anyone new was curious.

or maybe you got your own crazy good idea? Shoot me.
cast your vote before 16/2

A female ninja who executes you with her lethal long leg and maybe let you release your last load before you die

A 6ft tall Mongolian like female barbarian who rapes you with her huge butt and ignore your mercy cry

A female phantom thief who stole all your items and money while making you cum mindlessly and laughing at your stupid ass

I have to say, I had seen that way before I became a member, and I was really disappointed at that time since both the other options sounded really sexy and something I was really looking forward to seeing. I just attributed it to my kinks being different from the majority's before slowly putting it out of mind. It strikes me as curious that after all that time Khulan seems to be maybe the most unpopular girl even though she was a poll winner. Has anyone here voted for Khulan and regretted it or is it just a case of different audience being on forums and voting on polls?

Reactions: bahamut2195

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I guess the Phantom Thief kinda sorta became Cobra. I would have voted the ninja by the way.
Lol yeah I voted in that poll for the ninja. I never was all that excited about Khulan, and even though she is my least favorite of the six, I like her overall design more than I thought I would. Cobra sounds similar to the thief, as back then potions were sort of vital for making it through most of the level three fights. Eliza changed that with her floors equipment upgrades, as it was suddenly really easy to farm lava potions. Now pots are pretty much pointless and instead the thief steals your attributes directly rather than your items.

I hope there are no spoilers though this time. When Yvonne and Eliza were released, they were complete surprises, and that was awesome not knowing what to expect. I'd like that to happen again. Maybe every other floor or so having a poll, alternating with surprise villains. Keep the fans guessing.

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
I found the poll people were talking about in case anyone new was curious.

I have to say, I had seen that way before I became a member, and I was really disappointed at that time since both the other options sounded really sexy and something I was really looking forward to seeing. I just attributed it to my kinks being different from the majority's before slowly putting it out of mind. It strikes me as curious that after all that time Khulan seems to be maybe the most unpopular girl even though she was a poll winner. Has anyone here voted for Khulan and regretted it or is it just a case of different audience being on forums and voting on polls?
Khulan just isn't for people that like "hard" femdom, that group of people is simply much shorter than the majority. I still love her though, she would have been my favorite if she was a bit more modern but I understand the reasoning behind her being like that. I guess what I like most about Khulan is that she is the most brutal out of the girls, but then again trapping somebody's soul inside of a shoe for all eternity is more hardcore than getting your limbs off in my opinion. At least at some point with your limbs cut off you could eventually die, the shoe thing is way more dark imo.. surprised I'm the only one that thinks that.

But I'm excited for the future girls and how the killing intent feature will be used more. also really excited to meet Rose..

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes