RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

moqrei

Nov 7, 2017
I did get stuck before winning. I bought the ''surrender'' skill before I beat her and freed the guy. But I got lucky and pulled through in the end because she didn't use the boot attack even once during the last fight.
Thanks for the info. I didn't actually know you could Shop/Talk to Keith and Howard before freeing them, and actually encountered a bug with Keith disappearing, leading me to believe there was no F1 Shop. Glad to know one of my main complaints isn't actually an issue!

Walkthrough (sort of)
Revised walkthrough below since I was mistaken re. stuff like the Shop:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Thanks for the info. I didn't actually know you could Shop/Talk to Keith and Howard before freeing them, and actually encountered a bug with Keith disappearing, leading me to believe there was no F1 Shop. Glad to know one of my main complaints isn't actually an issue!

Revised walkthrough below since I was mistaken re. stuff like the Shop:

Oh, I didn't know you didn't know.
Happy to help. :)
Also, if you talk to Yvonne about Howard's scars, you can then go back and talk to him about it and he'll give you a hint about how to beat her. It kind of backfires. Makes her stronger, but I figured I should mention it anyway.

Reactions: Bo Wei and moqrei

Bo Wei

Jan 17, 2018
Good question. I honestly named the thread after the description given from the developer on patreon. Maybe some fan or someone else made that logo, but forget to put a "L" in the middle XD

Extra information? No, eh? Too hard to read, I know.
Thanks, how can I miss that ... and no one point it out to me until now
haha(btw I draw the logo myself:mad:)

Please let me know how you guys feel about the game.
I'll read all the comments and keep improving the game.
Thanks ;)

moqrei

Nov 7, 2017
Please let me know how you guys feel about the game.
I'll read all the comments and keep improving the game.
Thanks ;)
The game is fantastic; I love the PoV combat art style and how the game delivers kink/sex scenes through the gameplay itself rather than just after fights, and so far both bosses have creative mechanics. The post-victory scene with Yvonne where Ethan can give in to his submissive side is also great, and I hope future girls offer similar temptations!

Planning to pledge at the end of the week and can't wait to see what you come up with for Floor 3; great work!

Some questions:

Some bug reports:

Some shameless requests/suggestions!

Reactions: ponyguy

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Oh, so he has another femdom game? How does that one do in the art and sex scene department? Shit-ton of both? Decent amount of both? Some of one, none of the other? None of either?
Well, just saw the ''No Sex'' tag, so that's a bummer. But still, is there at least plenty of art? Or some art?

It's there, and also despite it saying no sex on his games. There is a lot of fetish stuff and outercourse. What the 'no sex' tag means is there is no intercourse. Penis to vagina, or penis to ass, simple as that.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017

It's there, and also despite it saying no sex on his games. There is a lot of fetish stuff and outercourse. What the 'no sex' tag means is there is no intercourse. Penis to vagina, or penis to ass, simple as that.
That's what I figured it meant. Fetish stuff is nice. But if the penis never gets bullied by the vagina then I get bored quickly.

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
so i just beat it and heres my thoughts: fore-warning game requires alot of grinding (at least for me) to progress. 1. game's not too long it took me a total of 2 hours to do everything available so far. 2. artwork is really nice, i enjoyed being bullied by Yvonne and Scarlett :FeelsGoodMan:. 3. the game is animated and the motions are really fluid, the particular art style looks exquisite when its animated. my only gripes are that theres no sound options (itd be nice to turn off the fart sounds when getting smothered by Scarlett's delish booty) game is a bit grindey and finally im hoping theres some form of penetration (please lord)
overall i recommend trying it if ur on the fence but get ready to grind

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
so i just beat it and heres my thoughts: fore-warning game requires alot of grinding (at least for me) to progress. 1. game's not too long it took me a total of 2 hours to do everything available so far. 2. artwork is really nice, i enjoyed being bullied by Yvonne and Scarlett :FeelsGoodMan:. 3. the game is animated and the motions are really fluid, the particular art style looks exquisite when its animated. my only gripes are that theres no sound options (itd be nice to turn off the fart sounds when getting smothered by Scarlett's delish booty) game is a bit grindey and finally im hoping theres some form of penetration (please lord)
overall i recommend trying it if ur on the fence but get ready to grind
Not bragging, I beat the first boss with level 3 and using potions. It's all about recognizing patterns and a bit of luck with RNG. Just make sure you save, so you can reload and not get boned by RNG. But the second boss I believe I was level 5 or 8. There's not much grinding to be honest.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
You can get crazy lucky and beat the first boss at level 2, I had to restart to get access to the shop. Didn't know you had to talk to the first guy before you get a win.

Would be nice if it was in one of the more modern RPGM engines, mouse support, higher res, skipping dialogue and fight animations etc.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Not bragging, I beat the first boss with level 3 and using potions. It's all about recognizing patterns and a bit of luck with RNG. Just make sure you save, so you can reload and not get boned by RNG. But the second boss I believe I was level 5 or 8. There's not much grinding to be honest.
5 or 8?! I didn't even know you could get higher than 4. I lost so many times after hitting level 4 and didn't level up, so I just assumed there was a level cap.
Oh well. Levels didn't really help me anyway. Remembering that I can craft shit was what saved my ass. I didn't even notice that my character had absolutely nothing equipped until I decided to craft him some weapons and armor. Made Yvonne so much more easier to deal with.

Reactions: Reapergod36

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
5 or 8?! I didn't even know you could get higher than 4. I lost so many times after hitting level 4 and didn't level up, so I just assumed there was a level cap.
Oh well. Levels didn't really help me anyway. Remembering that I can craft shit was what saved my ass. I didn't even notice that my character had absolutely nothing equipped until I decided to craft him some weapons and armor. Made Yvonne so much more easier to deal with.
I didn't equip anything, nor did I know you could craft any items. I simply used the combat patterns and potions. I did use an attack potion on the first boss if that helps.

Fat woman like weak man. It's bad, very bad.
Um, what?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I didn't equip anything, nor did I know you could craft any items. I simply used the combat patterns and potions. I did use an attack potion on the first boss if that helps.
You're better at this game than me then. And luckier. It was impossible for me to beat Yvonne without decent equipment. Especially after I screwed myself and surrendered to her three times, giving her another ability that she spammed like crazy, nullifying any action I made.

Reactions: Reapergod36

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
You're better at this game than me then. And luckier. It was impossible for me to beat Yvonne without decent equipment. Especially after I screwed myself and surrendered to her three times, giving her another ability that she spammed like crazy, nullifying any action I made.
Holy shit, you gave her the ability! I saved before I did that then reloaded. But that was after I beat her. I may have gotten lucky but I lost to her quite a few times and then beat her by doing the exact opposite of what I did with Maggie. I attacked her repeatedly with no strategy and won.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Holy shit, you gave her the ability! I saved before I did that then reloaded. But that was after I beat her. I may have gotten lucky but I lost to her quite a few times and then beat her by doing the exact opposite of what I did with Maggie. I attacked her repeatedly with no strategy and won.
Yeah, I did. And saved after I did it too. :frown:
For me it was the opposite. With Yvonne I had to use strategy, such as insulating myself from her stun attack. Scarlett was the one I beat with no strategy. I just blindly attacked her and somehow beat her at level 2.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, I did. And saved after I did it too. :frown:
For me it was the opposite. With Yvonne I had to use strategy, such as insulating myself from her stun attack. Maggie was the one I beat with no strategy. I just blindly attacked her and somehow beat her at level 2.
Quite the interesting results we had, but I have to say this creator's games do tend to differ difficulty only based on a lot of RNG. (random number generation) So you could storm through the bosses easy as all hell, but if the universe says 4, you're fucked over and over.

Reactions: Hizz123 and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Quite the interesting results we had, but I have to say this creator's games do tend to differ difficulty only based on a lot of RNG. (random number generation) So you could storm through the bosses easy as all hell, but if the universe says 4, you're fucked over and over.
Yeah, I kind of got that impression. Still, if every girl has at least one scene like the one after you beat Yvonne, then all the hair loss caused by the bullshit RNG will be worth it.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes