RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
no way will that shit will be done by the 30th, might as well wait til the 15th of june
Thats likely true, at least another delay wouldn't surprise me. Still, if they deliver content wise and present everything they say they are going to, and I've no reason to suspect they won't, a delay wouldn't be the worst thing in the wrold.

Ashigame

May 23, 2017
There is a way to became lady cobra's slave? like scarlett
If you smell her pantyhose after every win, about the 9th times you admit that she is your mistress and then her name appears as Mistress Cobra. But there is no expansion like Scarlett for the moment, you can't play with her shoes or trigger an event with her latex suit. I can't wait to play an expansion with my favorite Cobra btw :p

Reactions: LeonOne994
May 11, 2018
i think they will actually deliver by 30th cause they have been working on this for a long time and 1.6 was just a part of the content planned,so i think we will get at least a Lily expansion,another girl expansion and a new boss

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
If you smell her pantyhose after every win, about the 9th times you admit that she is your mistress and then her name appears as Mistress Cobra. But there is no expansion like Scarlett for the moment, you can't play with her shoes or trigger an event with her latex suit. I can't wait to play an expansion with my favorite Cobra btw :p
Yeah mine too, I think all of the girls will get that :D

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
how time flies :O less than a week remaning :evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile:

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Hiya guys!
On a somewhat related note, does anybody know where to get Bo Wei's youtube videos?
His channel is empty for some reason and I never got to save those 4 vids from his last game (the one with witch and rouge).
(got previous ones, though)

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Hiya guys!
On a somewhat related note, does anybody know where to get Bo Wei's youtube videos?
His channel is empty for some reason and I never got to save those 4 vids from his last game (the one with witch and rouge).
(got previous ones, though)
you can download the game from his patreon for free :D the one with the witch and the rogue :D

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes