RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
I would've voted for the ninja too, to think Khulan of all girls won that vote...
Kinda curious whether the poll allowed you to vote for more than one, or forced you to choose between them. If it's the latter, the vote could've easily been split.

Either way, I think people underestimate the appeal of Khulan. I'm personally not a fan either, but in the Discord poll, she's favorited about as much as Eliza and Scarlett. Lots of people (relatively speaking) love muscular women who savagely use you for their pleasure.

Reactions: deskald

Lusciooo

Jul 30, 2017
Hmmm I agree that a debuff might get annoying. Perhaps some unique interactions or attacks would be better? Like the boot smelling with Yvonne after surrendering too much. Example: Scarlet tells you get on your knees and worship/kiss/smell her bare feet. Maybe you can try to struggle of do QTE to escape? Or it could be unblockable like with Yvonne.

It would be pretty Nice to stuff like this as a consequence/reward for submitting. Just a small note to the developers: Keep up the great work! I'm loving the game so far and every girl is very fun to fight/lose against.
Honestly, I think that the best way to implement a variation or increase of attacks within battles as a result of the "bad ends" is in the vein of the puppy gear key item that can be toggled, imposing the debuff or stronger scenes. Game wise, you'd want to modify the rewards to match the added difficulty. Coding wise, I don't have experience with RPG Maker, but it should be relatively easy to implement as the toggle spawning a "new" fight to replace the old vanilla one. I think that having each key item unlock expanded or different movesets for one particular character (the one that was submitted to, in all likelyhood) would be better than a global debuff for logistical reasons if nothing else.

As for actual content and direction it would be an interesting way to gate extreme content or alternate paths. Something that changes the context and feel of the fights would be interesting, like if the goal of these modified fights was for Ethan to escape rather than defeat the boss, or perhaps please her. There's an almost criminal lack (with the exception of Eliza) of traditional bondage gear and furniture, and it strikes me this could be a fun way to implement that, even if its something small like a humbler or chastity cage.

All that said, any of those options takes time and increases the scope of each new heroine, so I very much doubt it would get implemented. But it is true that I'd like to see the game expand horizontally rather than vertically, the current cast of characters is already broad enough for a game. Expanding to stuff like Ethan helping a boss torment, corrupt, or enslave the floor assistant, the ones who make you items, would be interesting, especially if it was a method of increasing the sold inventory of those merchants.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
but then again trapping somebody's soul inside of a shoe for all eternity is more hardcore than getting your limbs off in my opinion. At least at some point with your limbs cut off you could eventually die, the shoe thing is way more dark imo.. surprised I'm the only one that thinks that.
The soul trapping bit is more abstract for us, limbs cutting hits way too close to me. I'm not surprised honestly.

are there sex scenes in this game?
One or two, yes. Definately not the main focus though.

Reactions: Mardion

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
Honestly, I think that the best way to implement a variation or increase of attacks within battles as a result of the "bad ends" is in the vein of the puppy gear key item that can be toggled, imposing the debuff or stronger scenes. Game wise, you'd want to modify the rewards to match the added difficulty. Coding wise, I don't have experience with RPG Maker, but it should be relatively easy to implement as the toggle spawning a "new" fight to replace the old vanilla one. I think that having each key item unlock expanded or different movesets for one particular character (the one that was submitted to, in all likelyhood) would be better than a global debuff for logistical reasons if nothing else.

As for actual content and direction it would be an interesting way to gate extreme content or alternate paths. Something that changes the context and feel of the fights would be interesting, like if the goal of these modified fights was for Ethan to escape rather than defeat the boss, or perhaps please her. There's an almost criminal lack (with the exception of Eliza) of traditional bondage gear and furniture, and it strikes me this could be a fun way to implement that, even if its something small like a humbler or chastity cage.

All that said, any of those options takes time and increases the scope of each new heroine, so I very much doubt it would get implemented. But it is true that I'd like to see the game expand horizontally rather than vertically, the current cast of characters is already broad enough for a game. Expanding to stuff like Ethan helping a boss torment, corrupt, or enslave the floor assistant, the ones who make you items, would be interesting, especially if it was a method of increasing the sold inventory of those merchants.
I agree with the expanding horizontally instead of vertically. I read somewhere a while ago that they plan to do 20 girls before the game is finished. So I think it would be pretty difficult to expand every girl as much as for example scarlet and Eliza. To be fair I'm enjoying every girl in the game already so I'm looking forward to seeing what Bo Wei and Koda are going to add next.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Khulan just isn't for people that like "hard" femdom, that group of people is simply much shorter than the majority. I still love her though, she would have been my favorite if she was a bit more modern but I understand the reasoning behind her being like that. I guess what I like most about Khulan is that she is the most brutal out of the girls, but then again trapping somebody's soul inside of a shoe for all eternity is more hardcore than getting your limbs off in my opinion.
I disagree with that, I'm into hard femdom and I really dislike Khulan. And it's not that I enjoy the other types of hard femdom (although as you mentioned there are types that can be more brutal than physical violence). One of my favorite games is Msize's Hentai Seiheki Dominance - Femdom of Paraphilia just because I really like the girl that physically dominates you there. The issue for me is, Khulan is depicted to be an idiotic brute, which is something I find hard respecting. And being dominated by someone you can't even bring yourself to respect is a major turnoff for me. Then again, this is just me and maybe a small minority, probably most people don't care about that and were just turned off by the scat (which I'll admit didn't really help in my case either).

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
I disagree with that, I'm into hard femdom and I really dislike Khulan. And it's not that I enjoy the other types of hard femdom (although as you mentioned there are types that can be more brutal than physical violence). One of my favorite games is Msize's Hentai Seiheki Dominance - Femdom of Paraphilia just because I really like the girl that physically dominates you there. The issue for me is, Khulan is depicted to be an idiotic brute, which is something I find hard respecting. And being dominated by someone you can't even bring yourself to respect is a major turnoff for me. Then again, this is just me and maybe a small minority, probably most people don't care about that and were just turned off by the scat (which I'll admit didn't really help in my case either).
You misunderstood, the reason I put "hard" femdom into quotations is because it's a wide line in terms of what people see as "hard" or not, the majority of people that dislike Khulan are turned away by her amputation scene which would fall under a more hardcore tag, it's the same if any of the girls went a more guro route the mass majority of people wouldn't like it for that reason alone, only a small group of people would actually be okay with that.

Your issue with Khulan is the same issue I have like I said, she isn't really modern so my problem isn't what she does but more just her personality and how she is, I like her brutality but she just feels.. a bit lacking in the brain but I'm not complaining since the devs hit the trope they were going with for her. But yeah Khulan's actions and other girls in the future that are even more violent will definitely be for a minority group of people to enjoy.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Kinda curious whether the poll allowed you to vote for more than one, or forced you to choose between them. If it's the latter, the vote could've easily been split.

Either way, I think people underestimate the appeal of Khulan. I'm personally not a fan either, but in the Discord poll, she's favorited about as much as Eliza and Scarlett. Lots of people (relatively speaking) love muscular women who savagely use you for their pleasure.
No, you only had one vote per account. I honestly think it was all about the descriptions. Khulan's character promised a small change of pace as she used her ass to dominate, rather than feet and legs. To be fair, her character did provide a welcome change of pace that I think the game needed. I get that not everyone is into her more extreme content, but it provides a different flavor of femdom without coming straight out of left field the way, say, a succubus character or other monstergirl would.

Lily was another example of that slight change-up as the first non-milf character, and may be a big reason for her popularity. Besides, Koda did a really good job with her in the expansion humanizing her. I thought Khulan's blushing from praise, even forced praise, showed a less brutal and almost cute side to Khulan you wouldn't expect that was kind of endearing. She obviously still maintained her brutality when angry, but he created a different persona for her that I quite enjoyed.

Reactions: zazzaro

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
Is there a game over scene for Lady Cobra? I've been surrendering/ doing the money games but havn't yet received a new scene after being turned into a shoe.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I've seen this picture in another thread and thought that something similar for the final boss would be pretty hype!

Reactions: GearlessJoe

eshlads

Jun 8, 2017
Is there a game over scene for Lady Cobra? I've been surrendering/ doing the money games but havn't yet received a new scene after being turned into a shoe.
how'd you turn into the shoe? i've found all the money games, the sniffing scenes and the one where the dude humps cobras leg and gets breastfed, but i havent found the one where he becomes a shoe. what do you need to do for that?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
No, you have reached the end of her current content.

how'd you turn into the shoe? i've found all the money games, the sniffing scenes and the one where the dude humps cobras leg and gets breastfed, but i havent found the one where he becomes a shoe. what do you need to do for that?
keep losing to her and sniffing her pantyhose. You have one more scene.....
after Eliza convert him to puppy is there any scene with her? except change scene
Nope, that's it for now. You can keep being punished in her backroom until scenes start repeating, there might be something you missed, but nothing that will progress your commitment to Eliza.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes