RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Well I don't know if this is the game where such an ending will be considered the true one instead of just an alternative one, but I'm almost sure that you'll be getting an ending if you don't join any of them. I mean they were the kind of guys paying attention to detail where they had alternate dialogue on whether Ethan was actually level 1 when fighting Lily, it seems inconceivable that they would miss such a more obvious branch in the paths.

Reactions: Mardion

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
If I have a criticism it's that we actually have to win fights at all. ;) Would love if after a certain amount of losses without ever winning, let's say 50, they would simply let us pass to the next floor out of pity and since we are not seen as a threat.

Reactions: Kal_El_sux

slider

Jul 14, 2017
If I have a criticism it's that we actually have to win fights at all. ;) Would love if after a certain amount of losses without ever winning, let's say 50, they would simply let us pass to the next floor out of pity and since we are not seen as a threat.
I think that's a great idea. Maybe with some extra requisites like +30 loses, surrendering/losing at least once to each technique, completing the boss' submission path and paying some sort of tribute.

Reactions: Frosty2000

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I just wish we could get a uniform for each girl, right now we have the puppy outfit that changes eye colours for the most recent ending. I think even a simple colour change for the dojo clothes would go along way though I'm unsure how complicated this would be.
Probably not complicated per se, but I would think it would require a lot of artwork for Bo Wei to draw every scene multiple times for each possible uniform, and adding a new one for each level of the tower that's created on top of that. Plus it would be a lot of drawings of Ethan, rather than Bo Wei's beloved MILFs. By floor 20, he would have to draw some scenes 20+ times just to account for all of the possible alternate costumes. I think that's ultimately why he forced the mechanic in which Ethan can't fight in the puppy outfit. That makes it so he doesn't have to redraw the combat scenes.

Reactions: Sunshaded

saso_mox

Mar 20, 2018
can anyone help,
how to increase piety on the game, or eat dinner as required for eliza to continue the story?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
can anyone help,
how to increase piety on the game, or eat dinner as required for eliza to continue the story?
You increase piety by viewing each of Eliza's punishments multiple times. She has four different scenarios in the back room, so continue being punished by each until you get a piety point in each.

Reactions: saso_mox

bootsfetish59

Jul 12, 2018
I mean they were the kind of guys paying attention to detail where they had alternate dialogue on whether Ethan was actually level 1 when fighting Lily, it seems inconceivable that they would miss such a more obvious branch in the paths.
Hello, let's see if I get it. If the MC is back level 1, they had alternate dialogue with Lily?!

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
Just finished playing through this and I must say this is one of the most polished femdom games I've played. The best thing about this game for me is just the pure amount of humiliation and degeneracy in the scenes. You have the dude literally offering his skills, stats and money to these sadistic bitches only for them to abuse and humiliate him even more in return, which of course feeds to his masochism and turns him into even more of a slave (hot af). Surprisingly my favorite villain here is Yvonne (Lily and Cobra comes close) even though interactions with her are few compared to others. Hopefully there will be more of her in the future.

Suggestions for things to add to the game.

1)More consequences for losing or surrendering
Like with Yvonne where you become addicted to her boots and can't stop
yourself from smelling them in the middle of a battle after surrendering
to her 3 times. Scenes like these are extremely degenerate.

2)More in-battle humiliation options.
In addition to just surrendering, maybe give him options to humiliate
himself when a certain submission level is reached. For example, when you
reach a certain -confidence level against Lily, you get the option
of start licking her boots or humping her leg in the middle of battle, which
which will open for more degrading dialouge and humiliation.

3)More tributing options
I'm not even into findom but this game makes it extremely hot. Things like
offering your Fire Punch skill to Vyonne knowing full well that it'll make her
stronger against you, all because you're hopelessly addicted to her footjob is super arousing. More options like these would be great.

4)More character types
So far all the girls seems to be sadistically smug as they tame you. I think
the game can use more character types. For example, a disdain type who
despises you for being such a weak-willed loser. She'll spit in your face and
verbally abuse you for your incompetence, which will of course arouse you
more, making her see you as even more trash. Another type I can think of
is the emotionless type who'll just stare down at you coldly as you lick her
feet.
I like your point 1 and 2. The boot smelling because you surrendered enough was quite cool and I hope they can add similar things to other people. Point 2 would indeed be nice because it also make sense after being dominated by the girls that they can humiliate you even further.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Did Bo and Koda drop any hints on discodt about possible date for the next update? Also, more importantly, what kind of lady can we expect from the new floor?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Did Bo and Koda drop any hints on discodt about possible date for the next update? Also, more importantly, what kind of lady can we expect from the new floor?
Nothing new thus far. They are keeping pretty quiet on this update, not giving up any hints or teasers for the new girl. No dates either, for that matter.

frozenegg

Jan 30, 2018
I do think there should be consequences for being totally enslaved by a mistress because right now it feels kind of shallow. Not necessarily a game over, but more like a permanent debuff or a lewd status effect. Some examples on the top of my head:

1. Becoming Scalett's puppy causes you to have a permanent status effect where you may randomly lose a turn in the middle of battle worshiping the enemy's feet.
2. Becoming Vyonne's sandbag causes you to get aroused from getting kicked around. Gives you a permanent status where you'll cum in your pants after receiving enough physical attks in the middle of battle, which causes you to lose a chunk of health.
3. Fully submitting to Cobra makes you addicted to financial domination. Now you may randomly offer the enemy you're facing money in the middle of a fight.

Just some bad examples but I feel having negative effects will make the decision of submitting to them much more impactful because now you actually have to think about the consequences rather than just running around submitting to everyone for fun. And of course it will open up more humiliation dialogue, which I presume is what this game is going for.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
I do think there should be consequences for being totally enslaved by a mistress because right now it feels kind of shallow. Not necessarily a game over, but more like a permanent debuff or a lewd status effect. Some examples on the top of my head:

1. Becoming Scalett's puppy causes you to have a permanent status effect where you may randomly lose a turn in the middle of battle worshiping the enemy's feet.
2. Becoming Vyonne's sandbag causes you to get aroused from getting kicked around. Gives you a permanent status where you'll cum in your pants after receiving enough physical attks in the middle of battle, which causes you to lose a chunk of health.
3. Fully submitting to Cobra makes you addicted to financial domination. Now you may randomly offer the enemy you're facing money in the middle of a fight.

Just some bad examples but I feel having negative effects will make the decision of submitting to them much more impactful because now you actually have to think about the consequences rather than just running around submitting to everyone for fun. And of course it will open up more humiliation dialogue, which I presume is what this game is going for.
Also sorry for double-post but, yes these are very good ideas that I have also tought about, maybe even more members that have played this awesome game, however doing this will further delay the next villainess by a lot.
Sure, if the developer/s want to further upgrade the game after finishing it then, please do so! But sincerely i think we do not have the luxury of delaying 2-3 months for that kind of content, thanks!

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
True, but roughly the release date is 7th~ august?
No, there is no rough release date. I can't stress that enough. Please be careful even bringing up dates unless you know for sure the devs said it. It causes all sorts of bad feelings between f95 and patreon\discord\the developers. We will get something more concrete as we get closer to a release date.

Reactions: Mardion

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
By that point, having it be an actual game would be completely pointless. H-games hiding most scenes behind losses is already a decent enough problem by itself, to be honest.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
I think it's hard to do, because from a story perspective, you follow Ethan as he climbs up the tower and valiantly tries to save people. The narrative revolves around that. The current system, where after you're enslaved you're told to continue up the tower and wear normal clothes on certain floors, is just a simple band-aid to make the contradiction less obvious. Anyone can see that all of Ethan's lines on other floors were written with "non-brainwashed" Ethan in mind, and it would be a major task for a writer to perpetually come up with variations that reflect the different Ethans. The same applies to random in-battle events/conversations. If there's too few it just feels like they're out of place, and if there's too many the narrative turns into a mess. I hate when Western adult games try to incorporate sandbox elements, with random consequences that result in a Frankenstein's monster of fetishes that constantly affect the way you interact with others. I personally don't want the ghosts of my past to constantly haunt me as I try to experience new content, especially if I find I really like a new heroine.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes