RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Hmm, I'm on patreon and discord and i haven't seen that picture or that character posted anywhere, so i am unsure if it's a future boss or not.

I wont get too excited until i see more confirmation on it.

Reactions: bahamut2195

Pic

May 13, 2017
Hmm, I'm on patreon and discord and i haven't seen that picture or that character posted anywhere, so i am unsure if it's a future boss or not.

I wont get too excited until i see more confirmation on it.
Back in the days when discord was accessible by non-patreons i remembered Bo often posted some pics just to delete them a few moments later as a sneak peek (i never got any of them) maybe is the same case, i hope so.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Back in the days when discord was accessible by non-patreons i remembered Bo often posted some pics just to delete them a few moments later as a sneak peek (i never got any of them) maybe is the same case, i hope so.
Yea i guess i never spent enough time on discord to see those either. But with the green tease and everything, things do point in the direction of this being a new boss. The thing is they usually like to tease by giving out their silhouettes first, this is just a full on clear picture of the whole villainess. Seems very odd fro them to post a pic like that even if they quickly delete it.

Reactions: LeonOne994

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Well if it is her, it would be the first time that we got a full blown picture and not a teaser of the boss :D but I do think that we will get one soon if it isn't her :D

Pic

May 13, 2017
Yea i guess i never spent enough time on discord to see those either. But with the green tease and everything, things do point in the direction of this being a new boss. The thing is they usually like to tease by giving out their silhouettes first, this is just a full on clear picture of the whole villainess. Seems very odd fro them to post a pic like that even if they quickly delete it.
Sadly i didn't get any pic in the past to see if there were full pics before the teaser pic we always get.

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
can you please tell me who is the girl in the gallery with the santa outfit? cause i didn't play the game since a while and i'd like to know what new is there....please?

Pic

May 13, 2017
can you please tell me who is the girl in the gallery with the santa outfit? cause i didn't play the game since a while and i'd like to know what new is there....please?
She is called Miss Santa and was added as a christmas update, she don't have a battle but some minigames, in order to meet her there is a door at the entrance of 6F.

Dec 9, 2017
Ah few months ago I promised a file with Bo Wei Art, but I pretty much forgot about that @inthef95zone .... So as an apology I made a .rar with all the Art I could find.
I excluded community made work for this one. As a sample here are 2 Lily sketches that never made it into the Game.

sadly I lost some of the art that was hidden on some chinese websites.... feel free to search yourself most of the art contained in the file was shared over the discord server.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes