RPGM - Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Eduran

17h from now (on second playthrough, combine with first it will be around 30h)
    I must say that was very positive suprise. I was planning to give a look for a sec, maybe get one dopamine shot and delete. But at some point I realize I spent 2h here and I dont want get out.
    Story are solid, not great, but its sesonable enought to enjoy what we read and whats more, its exacly what its promie to be, heavy femdom theme 2d rpg.
    Every floor of tower offer one or more mistress to fight with, lose, and get your dose of humilnation. Every floor guard is diffent and must be aproched diffrently. Some offer very intresting mechanic like level and stats lost or revers effect of your ability.
    To some degree we can control how much of humiliation we recive form our ladys, it cut great amout of content if we chose to stay pure and loyal to our childhood crush and that option make game kinda harder.
    I realy recomed this one to anyone who's like being puppy-little-bitch-slave-loser-cute-good mamma's boy in challenging, not (so much) single-line story, absorbing rpg.
    (Mommy Eliza best girl)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

johnytherocket

One of the first femdom games I played, it's crazy how much it has evolved since then. You know this game is good when many games copy the style and gameplay. Top tier 2d visuals. Decent gameplay, it starts off difficult but once you understand the patterns and tells it's manageable. I dislike giving 5 star reviews as it implies that it is flawless, it has flaws but the pros highly outweigh the cons. Giving ToT a 4 stars wouldn't do it justice. Best of luck to the devs.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

lewdbender

an exelent foot fetish game, with a lot of femdom content, very well implemented rpg fight mechanics and a story that can be very interesting.
    even if you dont like this kind of fetish you can play this game for fun and rise your character to high level.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

vincanity

Seriously, anybody who plays this game and doesn't give it 5 stars has no clue what they're talking about. You won't find a game with better femdom content, plus the complexity and depth of each character, each fight, every floor of the tower, is truly second to none.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

slowman

I must say first that this game isn't to my tastes however unlike many games here which are rpgm games that have a rpg quest just tagged onto them without much thought to balance or how the game play will run or how it will add to the adult game experience this one of the first to actually pull it off correctly you fight a boss each level and your chance of victory is unlikely for the first few fights with each meaning you will experience the loss scenes but unlike other games it doesn't penalise you by losing you the game for wanting to experience the scene it is also a game with one difficulty you cannot get past with just using one attack over and over again you have to memorise attack patterns and act accordingly. and for people who enjoy this kind of content there is a lot of it and well-made.

All in all if you enjoy this kind of content you will really like this game if you dont there is a challenging game to be had.
    4/5 only because the content is quite niche and very few people can enjoy it
  6. 5.00 star(s)

CuteTrapFeet

Legendary game that covers a wide variety of fetishes and will make many of your dreams come true. One of the things that make this incredibly special for me is that you are given many choices to be as submissive as you want, to a point that it might lead to your demise. Every mistress feels different and is very seductive without any obvious weak links. Only thing i want to see is a way to somehow reset a particular mistress so you don't have to start the game from the beginning to see the whole story again if you don't have a suitable save. Tower of trample is a submissive's paradise with incredible longevity and it only gets improved with the constant updates.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

MTL_Enjoyer

Issue i have with this game is that it's extremely rng based and grindy to the point it gets frustrating as fuck.

Example: first lady in the level 3 difficulty.

She hits you for 75 points, you have 485hp left.
    You decide to hit her
    She hits you again but with some triple kick that deals like 370 DAMAGE, you have 115 HP.
    Decided to take a B potion
    Buttttt she takes initiative and hits your for like 130 damage before you could react (this is completly random)
    Dead.

The game have a ridiculous amounts of situations like that one, for example you could have 300 hp and the enemy would trap you, sometimes she will do more than 100 damage per round and you would fail to struggle multiple times, or they would just constantly stun lock you and use skills with ridiculous amounts of damage, so taking risks is a no no almost all the time.

Of course in this game grinding is something very important you could say, but being that you are constantly dying because rng and getting those incredibly long and tedious hentai scenes (which are great the first 2 times but then they get veeery repetitive) it gets unbearable, grinding and leveling is slow and leveling up is not very rewarding, so you are trapped dying because of random reasons, getting a bunch of h scenes you wanna skip but can't and forced to do that crap over and over again wishing luck.

Giving this 3 stars because the concept and the scenes are great and in principle the rpg system of this is fun, just cannot stand the grind and rng. At least in Under the Witch the grinding is faster and easier.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

dragonteeth

The game is interesting to say the least, I like the concept it's the execution that I don't like.

You are in a tower, each floor has one girl or mistress that you must defeat. You fight her time after time until you defeat her. After each fight you get money, experience and items. (based on your rank A.B.C)

The artwork is good and the girls are sexy and kinky. There are many humiliation fetishes in this game, which is nice, there are multiple ways of defeating the girls and progressing which is good (many branching paths). There is even a wikipedia for the game to guide you.

The combat on the other hand is not so good imo, the enemies have patterns and weaknesses and after learning them they can become quite easy. The problem are the animations, if they manage to lock you in an animation, it goes on forever and there is no way to skip it, if there is I haven't found it.

The biggest problem I have with this game is the grind, my god the grind is horrible. Like it gets tedious and frustrating. I managed to get to the Fan Lady enemy, which I think is the 6 or 7 girl you meet, the difficulty spikes up so hard that it's bullshit. She can take levels from you after all that grind and it was after that I just gave up.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

DeathProphet.

Umm good game so far. cant edit controls button on the game W,S,A,D would be fine . Really appreciate your work but Please add some butt worship or urinition on eliza not much content on her. Need some hardcore action like pussy licking , asslicking, face grinding etc. There are only foot worship and boot worship content. Once you submitted to lady bosses . The more you are loyal the better scene you get something like piss drink scene, pussy worship , ass worship , face sitting etc. The game will be much more entertaining . Wish you guys add some bosses or mistress cumming scene too . Thats it i guess . Really supporting to this game . Best femdom game I've played so far.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

marut

We. Need. More. Tower of Trample is an excellent game for you if you have fetish for foot and femdom.
    GRAPHICS : 10/10
    MUSICS: 8/10
    ATMOSPHERE: 9/10
    FAPPABLE: 11/10 :)

Minimum game hour with all side quests and stuff: 10 If you are lucky but take your time to play this beautiful game there is no need to rush.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Furabia

First off, this game's main fetish is femdom 1st and foot fetish 2nd. So even if you like feet a lot, but aren't that much into femdom you might have a hard time with this game. Also no vanilla sex to be seen here so if you want that you're out of luck.

Gameplay wise the game is simple and functional with the usual RPGM combat style (and jank), but also rather grindy and unforgiving as you will get beaten quite a lot by the game's domme's. Of course this is all nice and well if you're into femdom and masochism because then the narrative is nicelly tied into the difficult gameplay and it works quite well for that purpose. Just be aware and expect to have to put the work and hours in order to access all the game's content.

Again, the main content of the game is hard femdom so if you're not into that on some level this game most likely won't work for you, even if you have a foot fetish. You see, while there is good amount of feet fetish scenes in the game they all serve the purpose of and are outshined by the main femdom theme (which lean towards stomping, boots, humiliation, pain, etc), and you also have the grindy gameplay to power trough which takes a while to figure out and begin slowly trudging through the game's levels. So I wouldn't recommend this game for foot fans who can't deal with those things, as the feet content while nice, might not be worth the trouble for you.

But if you are into the more rough side of femdom and also feet? Then this game is basically fucking JESUS for you so I'm sure you'll enjoy.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Ffish2106

A game based on femdom <3 foot fetish. ,the enemies are different from each others and the presence of elements adds more strategy in battle, the art is perfect, good game, a must have for femdom lovers.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

palermo

This game, makes me adore the RPGM again. Why so? Well we have complete femdom with tons of fetishes, and each floor has a mistress personality , which appeals to you the most, be it, but i enjoyed all of them.. I remember that i spent like almost 2h only on the first floor... Mistress Scarlett was hot af... also you get resources to get past each floor by losing and understanding their moveset. Even if i used wikipedia at times hahah...(Not that it's hard to grasp the strategy, but i was too focused on the hentai part..):oops:
    I really appreciate this game and i really consider for the first time to donate to this/these developer/developers.

The much needed addition to the femdom genre!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Trotf

Amazing game! Defenitely didn't expect so much content. The story is very detailed and has many side stories to explore which are also very detailed. Genereally the game offers many hous of game play. Which is awesome for everyone who enjoyes the themes of the game.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

eloinos

Very nice game ! I would like to find more games like this one

- Animation : 9/10
    we notice the progress of the disinnator as the game progresses)
    - RPG : 9/10
    Small friendly RPG side, farming possible, difficulty gauged. Some domina have very interesting mechanics!
    - Lifetime : 8/10 (work in progress !)
    To go around the current version (1.14) I took a little more than 20 hours
  16. 5.00 star(s)

aliceee

A truly great game for people who enjoy femdom content, spent 10 hours completing everything in the game thus far, so there's plenty of content.

Kinda wished there was a complete walkthrough of the game, cause it felt like i had no idea on what to do when the walkthrough ended, but nontheless it was still enjoyable to play it and find out what to do by myself.

and for the people who wish to play fullscreen, press "alt + enter", played like 8 hours of the game using that little screen before i figured that out x.x

10/10, must play game <3
  17. 5.00 star(s)

n2099

Has everything I could ask for in it! While development comes in slowly now, the content is fantastic. The artwork is good lacking some animation, but the actual writing, design, and length is all great.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

johntur

Its the holy grail of femdom games, pictures dont do it justice. That is first girl who as of now has least content. There over 6 more. (In my opinion all hotter than her). The patreon is only 2 bucks. The project has had delays but the content has become much better because of them, as you will see as you advance in the tower with ever increasing hottness. So donate to the patreon and enjoy the best femdom game out there.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

aa14

If you're into femdom, this game is probably for you, especially if you like feet. On top of that, stinky feet (which isn't my thing, but I got past it quickly). Slowly submitting to the boss on each floor was a fun time. :)
  20. 4.00 star(s)

penusbatt

A Boss battle type of game made in rpgmaker with very diverse battles for each of the wuman. It's based on the elements (fire,water,earth soon) with a tower level of progress with a lot of -after battle- content.

There are extreme stuff you can't skip but it's the type that is well made so you might even find out you actually have a fetish for it ... o noes I dropped my sword ...