RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Exproject

Jan 6, 2022
Anyway just got done with the LVL0 playthrough (thank you YugataKisu for providing download link in DM) and once again, bo drops another game while koda is struggling to push out an hour worth of content.

>12 hours long
>7 different girls, each with 5 fucking endings
>fucking voice acting (just for one girl but still)
>almost as many CGs as like 4 TOT floors

What has koda done? Probably spent the last month trying to recycle an old kaori CG cept this time ethans got blonde hair in it.
Late by 20 days my guy.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Anyway just got done with the LVL0 playthrough (thank you YugataKisu for providing download link in DM) and once again, bo drops another game while koda is struggling to push out an hour worth of content.

>12 hours long
>7 different girls, each with 5 fucking endings
>fucking voice acting (just for one girl but still)
>almost as many CGs as like 4 TOT floors

What has koda done? Probably spent the last month trying to recycle an old kaori CG cept this time ethans got blonde hair in it.
the funniest thing about this post is that
everybody knew the second they read that I have done something helpful
that it can't be real

Lazyboi420

Dec 9, 2018
Does someone have a guide to do the endings for floor 7? I am trying to get a few of them like the lose sparring one and not getting it for example.

donaldtrump21

May 14, 2021
Could anyone give me a walkthrough on how finish the crow/swan story? I'm in the part where i'm locked by Crow, and after her defeating her twice, I can't defeat her at all. Is there a level i have to be to defeat her? Swan too, im a bit confused on how to fininsh her storyline. Could someone help?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes