RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Well I've played 1.9.4 and Cobra's serve -> others are literally the same, dialogue and all.

I mean the new Cobra scenes were very good, even though I'm not into pegging at all, buuut after finishing a subplot I expected something? I found this last update quite disappointing honestly.

Maybe they'll add more to Cobra's subplot completition in the future? They are planning to do that for Eliza I'm sure, so hopefully Cobra will get the same treatment.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Koda said that it was not a total no-no like maledom or futa. Even if I am totally a footdom fan, it is good that they could add new femdom aspects too :)
How do I get the scene from your profile picture :D
EDIT: just saw the other comment, lucky bastard :D can someone tell me what new stuff did Lilly get I don't know if I had seen it all :D

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
Do Cobra's panties serve a purpose, or are they just for that brief little scene where she catches you carrying them around?

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
pretty much grab any pic idea from the hentai artist 'Doskoinpo' he draws awesome stuff similar to what i'm describing (which i wont link since shota).
He's not a shota artist, though. Doskoinpo just draws males smaller to emphasize how pathetic and powerless they are in his art. In many a picture girls would even mention that they are younger than the guy they are dominating.

Oct 30, 2017
@Ashigame My man, where the hell did you get that Lily profile picture? O_O
Is that Discord stuff? It's definitely not in 1.9.4.
Man... can you please let me see that perfect ass and feet in a better resolution? My God...

I gotta assume you collected some Discord stuff that Bo Wei usually posts: do you mind sharing what you have?
I can only become a patron again in October and what I collected here isn't enough to share, I guess. :(

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I don't know about the rest of you, but Koda's stuff has gotten old for me. This new update shows that you can only do so much without needing new CGs. The only new stuff we got with Cobra just wasn't for me, and even though Lily's content is by far my favorite of the bunch, a simple dialogue change just isn't gonna do much for me. Been there, done that, nothing new.
From the reaction people have to Bo's new artwork that pops up every now and then from the discord, I think it's safe to assume I'm not the only one who would rather Bo focused on the CGs first and foremost for this game. I mean, every time ashigame changes his profile picture someone's asking where to find it, and half the time the pic isn't even a new CG, just an edit.

Reactions: bahamut2195

tioafa4

Jul 12, 2018
I have a bug that I had figured would be fixed in 1.9.4, but it hasn't been and I haven't seen any other comments on this board. When I start Lily's Redeem battle, it goes until the game says "Lily surges with the power of the Naga Pearl!". Then a window titled "ActiveMovie Window" pops up and I get an error dialogue saying "RGSS3 Player has stopped working", at which point the game has crashed. Has anyone else run into this?

Oct 30, 2017
I don't know about the rest of you, but Koda's stuff has gotten old for me. This new update shows that you can only do so much without needing new CGs. The only new stuff we got with Cobra just wasn't for me, and even though Lily's content is by far my favorite of the bunch, a simple dialogue change just isn't gonna do much for me. Been there, done that, nothing new.
From the reaction people have to Bo's new artwork that pops up every now and then from the discord, I think it's safe to assume I'm not the only one who would rather Bo focused on the CGs first and foremost for this game. I mean, every time ashigame changes his profile picture someone's asking where to find it, and half the time the pic isn't even a new CG, just an edit.

Of course the CGs are the main attraction, but we have to understand that each one of them requires lots of work, even more when animated. Scarlett must have been way easier for Bo Wei, as we are yet to see any animation of her.
AFAIK, Koda is not an artist. He is a damn good screenwriter.
If he was an artist, it would be kinda cool to see him creating OCs with Bo's supervision and even doing Bo's characters CGs in his perspective/touch.
If they have to focus in other aspects of gamemaking aside from CGs, like new battle gimmicks for new characters, equipments, expansion stuff (minigames, sidequests, etc), the environment design and specially the plot, it's comprehensible that we don't have an arsenal of new CGs per update.

And I personally feel ya about Cobra's expansion, as I find anything related to the male sexuality/phisiology something repulsive. I personally hoped Bo Wei would be forever immune from the "g@y sh*t" that usually comes as a trojan horse in this game's genre, but it can't be helped: there are lots of patrons who are into these kinds of stuff that are simply not for us, and they got what they asked for.
Let's just keep our expectations high for the new update, as tons of content are expected to come.

Oct 30, 2017
OMG!!! That Lily one and the ninja girl one are amazing!
I'll contribute with some that I have collected here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm pretty sure this last one is his'. Looks like some "dream" Team Rocket stuff. Such a shame it's so low-res and there's not any more about it. I once suggested Bo Wei, in a hypothetical future (don't want anything hindering ToT's progress and updates), to mod a Pokémon game or something else in a similar fashion, where Team Rocket villainesses steal your pokémon/enslave you if you lose to them. I even mentioned some dirty battle mechanics, like the girls seducing you mid-battle to make you hypnotized/inert and ordering your pokémon not to attack theirs, losing viable turns.

I know it's not much, but I've been collecting whatever I could find. I hope I could help you guys with new stuff, and I would gladly accept any contributions, should you have any Bo Wei work to be shared.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
OMG!!! That Lily one and the ninja girl one are amazing!
I'll contribute with some that I have collected here:
View attachment 150554 View attachment 150555 View attachment 150556
View attachment 150557 View attachment 150558 View attachment 150559 View attachment 150560 View attachment 150561 View attachment 150562
View attachment 150564 View attachment 150566 This one goes into chubby territory, which is not my thing.
View attachment 150563
I'm pretty sure this last one is his'. Looks like some "dream" Team Rocket stuff. Such a shame it's so low-res and there's not any more about it. I once suggested Bo Wei, in a hypothetical future (don't want anything hindering ToT's progress and updates), to mod a Pokémon game or something else in a similar fashion, where Team Rocket villainesses steal your pokémon/enslave you if you lose to them. I even mentioned some dirty battle mechanics, like the girls seducing you mid-battle to make you hypnotized/inert and ordering your pokémon not to attack theirs, losing viable turns.

I know it's not much, but I've been collecting whatever I could find. I hope I could help you guys with new stuff, and I would gladly accept any contributions, should you have any Bo Wei work to be shared.
Ewww BBM, but besides that nice!

Oct 30, 2017
Team Rocket, you say? I think it's missing a little something...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sweet Lord... the gifs.
You have a Tumblr, don't you? I kinda ended up stumbling on it once or twice. lol
Someone should have told you earlier about ToT. It must be a dream come true for you, ain't it? For a guy who's crazy about Shadow Queen & stuff, I can only wonder what the discovery of ToT might have caused... Haha

Reactions: EvaSlavE

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
oh man that's kind of embarrassing... i hope you liked what you saw

and yes, you're absolutely right, this game is totally a dream come true and i would be very hard pressed to find an eroge more up my alley

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes