RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
I don't mind some strapon or toys, but if there was a futa or trap, I would have to beat that shit on a first try, get the key and never come back.
Wow strap on stuff isn't too popular I guess. I can also guarantee next update will have feet. Maybe that'll be to the communities liking?x'D
When did we see that strap on stuff isn't too popular? People have mainly said that they don't want futas or traps in there which is quite different because in a trap's case you're not submitting to a woman anymore, you're submitting to another man which hits a whole other brand of fetishes. Fetishes I don't share and it might be kinda selfish, but I'm glad that Bo Wei doesn't seem willing to experiment with. Pegging on the other hand, is still in the realm of female domination so I wouldn't mind seeing that because for me the more female domination the better. Then again it doesn't need to be anything physical. For instance having Lady Cobra break you to the point where you would actually pay money to have your stats and level drained instead of just buying your stats back would also make me hard as diamonds.

Reactions: Kal_El_sux
Dec 9, 2017
@eshlads I did not write anything in a while here. So that everyone is informed about the state of the game I will just copy wath Koda wrote in discord a few days ago. We will get some secret stuff at the end of August it seems. And I think I might know wath it is. (Just a guess)

For everyone who dosent want to read trough the whole thing there is a tl;dr at the end of the text. Have Fun reading. ;)

" Just a copy paste from Discord".
13th August 2018

Koda:

Quick progress update since it's been about a month since the last release:

Bowei has been working on Floor 6, which has become much bigger than his initial plans. As with Lily, Eliza II, and Cobra before it, this means the usual double-edged sword of taking longer but ultimately having more content to match. Mid-Late September is the estimated release for that, and we'll update with more detail as we get closer.

Meanwhile, I've been working on a "Summer Cleaning" update, which will both add the conclusion to 5F Part 2, a bunch of lewd content for multiple floors (no spoilers~), as well as various combat system reblances, QoL updates, etc.

Along with all this comes EX Battles, an optional challenge mode unlocked after achieving S-Rank against a boss. EX Battles allow boss stats to scale infinitely to match and surpass yours, offering a challenge for folks who enjoy the combat system, as well as hopefully making submitting/losing to them feel a bit more organic and real (rather than just Surrendering to enemies you can 1-shot).

This update is scheduled for the end of August.

On a meta/community note, I'd encourage anyone who wishes we were more communicative to simply join the Discord. Bo and I are both on pretty regularly and open to pings/etc. and official announcements are immediate and clearly marked. Frequent Patreon-blogging may not be either of our styles, but we're generally very reachable so don't be shy.

As always, thanks to everyone for your support! As Lily, Cobra, and Khulan have hinted, the ladies above 5F are quite formidable and we can't wait to show them off~

Cheers!

tl;dr Summer Cleaning (EX Mode + ???) - End of August
Floor 6 - Mid/Late September

Reactions: DarkMatter

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
When did we see that strap on stuff isn't too popular?
Based on the lukewarm reception the news received? Seems to me that most players in this topic dont like pegging or are indifferent. You know, based on the evidence at hand. Also thanks for explaining what the presence of a dick on a person means. Id be lost without your information.

Reactions: zazzaro

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Based on the lukewarm reception the news received? Seems to me that most players in this topic dont like pegging or are indifferent. You know, based on the evidence at hand. Also thanks for explaining what the presence of a dick on a person means. Id be lost without your information.
Sassy!

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
even more Eliza ? :eek: that is news to me O_O:eazyHype:
Truth is no one is sure. One would assume Yvonne and cobra are in there, but spring cleaning + QoL could mean a lot. Specific floors were not mentioned except 5, which is supposed to be concluded in the next update. Just have to wait and see.

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
I would imagine that there is going to be more post submission Eliza scenes since atm that is lacking, especially with how much the devs like her. In addition, I would think that finishing the part 2 of floor five would mean a complete submission to Cobra, rather than more Lily content.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
even more Eliza ? :eek: that is news to me O_O:eazyHype:
I said "maybe". Cobra, Yvonne and Lily were confirmed, Eliza is just a possibility.

Truth is no one is sure. One would assume Yvonne and cobra are in there, but spring cleaning + QoL could mean a lot. Specific floors were not mentioned except 5, which is supposed to be concluded in the next update. Just have to wait and see.
They said Cobra and Yvonne would get an update, but then that update has been pushed back to add "other girls", naming Lily. So those 3 are kind of confirmed.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I said "maybe". Cobra, Yvonne and Lily were confirmed, Eliza is just a possibility.

They said Cobra and Yvonne would get an update, but then that update has been pushed back to add "other girls", naming Lily. So those 3 are kind of confirmed.
I don't know. The wording is vague is all, and doesn't mention any specific villains which makes me think the scope of what we were expecting may have changed too. This would hardly bw the first time after all. I hope it hasn't, Yvonne badly needs the expansion in particular, but I would no longer call it a sure thing.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I don't know. The wording is vague is all, and doesn't mention any specific villains which makes me think the scope of what we were expecting may have changed too. This would hardly bw the first time after all. I hope it hasn't, Yvonne badly needs the expansion in particular, but I would no longer call it a sure thing.
PessimisticAsFuck™

Reactions: bahamut2195
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes