RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Willy_Warrior

Dec 5, 2017
Why does loads of the best content have to be nonrepeatable?! I'll never crawl behind Mistress Claus or have Mistress Karen kick me in the balls again... feelsbadman

SlaveBear94

Dec 5, 2018
It's just beyond frustrating, after finally getting through the first maze I'm reintroduced to a second hell with the next one and I can only imagine what the third is. I love this game, love the art, love the fetishes but fuck me this quick reaction stuff is doing my head in :(

Willy_Warrior

Dec 5, 2017
It's just beyond frustrating, after finally getting through the first maze I'm reintroduced to a second hell with the next one and I can only imagine what the third is. I love this game, love the art, love the fetishes but fuck me this quick reaction stuff is doing my head in :(
Don't worry, the third maze is really easy compared to the first two.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
One of the things that i think is missing is a true corruption/feminization arch when Ethan is litterally brainwashed/corrupted and has to betray all of his friends for one the bosses.
Yeah, though that kind of result could come with an actual ending to the game.

Jan 1, 2018
When the game ends im hoping it gets diferent endings based on the choices made.
Most likely the fact if you submit to one or more boss then it would affect the outcome like a handicap or outcome of the final boss.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
When the game ends im hoping it gets diferent endings based on the choices made.
Most likely the fact if you submit to one or more boss then it would affect the outcome like a handicap or outcome of the final boss.
It would be cool if at the end you could choose to pick one and only one boss to permanently serve, and each had their own ending that way.

Peyotl

Mar 11, 2017
but thats allready in the game with yvonne
The corrupt/slave ending yes but not the feminization part and the actual action of having to do the betrayal yourself. You can snitch on a guy with the nun if i remember correctly, don't remember her name tho, but you don't actively turn on your friends.
I guess i just want more versions of a corrupted ending and an "evil ethan" active route but i'm probably asking for too much, seeing they already have troubles with regular updates i should simply get what i can get. ^^'

Reactions: fanboi

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
The corrupt/slave ending yes but not the feminization part and the actual action of having to do the betrayal yourself. You can snitch on a guy with the nun if i remember correctly, don't remember her name tho, but you don't actively turn on your friends.
I guess i just want more versions of a corrupted ending and an "evil ethan" active route but i'm probably asking for too much, seeing they already have troubles with regular updates i should simply get what i can get. ^^'
Nah it's a great idea! Maybe make it so Ethan falls so under the spell of an ultra-powerful dominant boss that he fights his master himself! That would be pretty cool, and she's laughing in the background the whole time at his helplessness to do anything but her bidding.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes