4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
Any new information on the time frame for next update? I expect late January but is there any word from devs?

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
I like the game being based on battles and that even though you may want the character to get dominated, after some losses you have the motivation to want to win. Farting is a turn off for me, so this somewhat bothers me. It seems to me tactics in battles is quite limited.

SlaveBear94

Dec 5, 2018
i have the same question i only get the yvonne toy ending or the resisst route but no the worm ending/route.

update: i got the third and last yvonne ending route, love it.
How did you get the third ending? I can only seem to get the toy and resist ending :'(

boris66616

Feb 17, 2018
Guys, i just met weird bug in the game. After lose/win last fight with Karen betting prisoner, Rose appear and then the game just stuck and nothing happend. All characters just stay and doing nothing. Alt+F4 the only way to close it. How can i fix that?

Pic

May 13, 2017
I tested a little the new sword, gloves and skill in EX battle and i got some interrogatives, hope @Koda- could explain me something:
- Once i lose an EX battle against Yvonne she says "I need a boot-worm higher than lv79", what that lv refers to ?
-is it possible that Cobra EX 2 one shots me with all her attack and i can deal to her at max 50ish damage (on like 3000ish hp pool) ? I got back all stats from her so she should be a lot less strong than that or at least she could reach that strenght after EX 20ish or so.
Really appreciate the balancing and found a way to achieve Ex 18 with Scarlet (former max 4) thanks to thunder punch same with Lily went over 20.
For the record my ethan has 160ish atk and 120ish def.
Wait for new update keep going this way.

Reactions: bootsfetish59

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
how many endings does Yvonne have?
I got the one where you win boot games, you end up in a rubber suit of sort
I got the one where you fail boot games, and insualt her get fury 3/2 and end up in another game where you get some kinda gag/hole in you mouth and she repeats a routine, there i get many choices of giving in or resisting, i decided to give in but the ending was just you end up repeating the circle for the rest of our life.....is there another ending?

v0dka

Dec 10, 2018
how many endings does Yvonne have?
I got the one where you win boot games, you end up in a rubber suit of sort
I got the one where you fail boot games, and insualt her get fury 3/2 and end up in another game where you get some kinda gag/hole in you mouth and she repeats a routine, there i get many choices of giving in or resisting, i decided to give in but the ending was just you end up repeating the circle for the rest of our life.....is there another ending?
you have 2 endings the ones you mentioned ( toy & hole ) and the resist route to continue climbing the tower.
once she put the worm suit. resisting or giving in give the same result. the ivonne hole.

Darth Wredd

Sep 1, 2018
I got this idea.
Make a shady/thief character that lingers and sneaks around the tower (Catwoman vibes), watching Ethan progress, and occasionally pops-up next to Ethan, mocking him for losing/submitting to floor bosses, and showing mild amusement when he beats a floor, and occasionally fighting/screwing with him every now and then, stealing his items, and possibly dominating him at a point.
Depending on Ethan's relationship with her, she can teach him a new ability "Cloak" which greatly increases the opponent's chances of missing for X turns.
She could help Ethan by giving simple hints and strategies to beat bosses (EG:"Psst...use Grab Block when she smirks at you"), since helping Ethan beat the villainesses would help her get up the tower as well, allowing her to rob the treasury in 20F.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I got this idea.
Make a shady/thief character that lingers and sneaks around the tower (Catwoman vibes), watching Ethan progress, and occasionally pops-up next to Ethan, mocking him for losing/submitting to floor bosses, and showing mild amusement when he beats a floor, and occasionally fighting/screwing with him every now and then, stealing his items, and possibly dominating him at a point.
Depending on Ethan's relationship with her, she can teach him a new ability "Cloak" which greatly increases the opponent's chances of missing for X turns.
She could help Ethan by giving simple hints and strategies to beat bosses (EG:"Psst...use Grab Block when she smirks at you"), since helping Ethan beat the villainesses would help her get up the tower as well, allowing her to rob the treasury in 20F.
That would be a great idea I think :D like a hidden boss or something :D

Reactions: Darth Wredd

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
I got this idea.
Cool, something like Protoman, Dynamo and others from megaman series. By the way, I tought I would learn a new spell or get new things when Lady Cobra showed up after the fight with Lilly.

Jun 26, 2017
I know it's stupid to be serious about game logic but why is there a remedy recipe in the sewage if 6th is not Karen's floor

Reactions: Eminba

Pic

May 13, 2017
I know it's stupid to be serious about game logic but why is there a remedy recipe in the sewage if 6th is not Karen's floor
If you mean why you can use Karen's pee for the recipe the only answer i came up is that is not important for who it comes until is coming from a really strong and energic person.

v0dka

Dec 10, 2018
If you mean why you can use Karen's pee for the recipe the only answer i came up is that is not important for who it comes until is coming from a really strong and energic person.
I think hhhfff2468 is referring to the recipe you find and it serves to create the antidote that helped restore the sanity of the crazy monk since it has been mentioned that Karen is not the owner of the 6th floor and there you find the recipe.

Pic

May 13, 2017
I think hhhfff2468 is referring to the recipe you find and it serves to create the antidote that helped restore the sanity of the crazy monk since it has been mentioned that Karen is not the owner of the 6th floor and there you find the recipe.
I think is the same the curative powers of potion depends by how strong is the one pee is coming from.
I don't think that there is need of the female enemy's "lemonade" in order to be freed by her mental grip.
These are only my interpretations so thake them for what they are :)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes