RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

altr

Sep 16, 2018
Stop, I give up!
I've been trying to get in and out two hours but I have not met Karen yet :( And I talked to all the prisoners 10 times.
However, this thing that is not always available seems to me the first nonsense of a beautiful game

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Stop, I give up!
I've been trying to get in and out two hours but I have not met Karen yet :( And I talked to all the prisoners 10 times.
However, this thing that is not always available seems to me the first nonsense of a beautiful game
Have you made the trap yet?

28-RISE

Jul 17, 2018
How do you give it her exactly? Because I don't seem to have the option, that said I did add the item with an editor.
After save prisoner (i think 3th monk) talk to karen about sewers problem.(sewers at left to throne) Go to sewers take the strange note from skeleton. Talk to karen and give her the strange note.
(sorry for bad english m8)

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
Hey, I've downloaded the most recent version and it seems like assets are not in it (like text fonts and audio, or even tilesets). Do I need to download all of the other versions of the game first? I've already tried downloading RPGM, specifically RPGMV. What should I do?

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Hey, I've downloaded the most recent version and it seems like assets are not in it (like text fonts and audio, or even tilesets). Do I need to download all of the other versions of the game first? I've already tried downloading RPGM, specifically RPGMV. What should I do?
The newest version should always work standalone, you sure those aren't just encrypted?
@bahamut2195 You might want to wait for the hotfix and balance changes to dive too deep into a walkthrough. Up to you obviously but just a heads up.
Koda, are you still subscribing to the 'The game is a buffet' mentality/metaphor? I really thought you guys were onto something when you mentioned it, and it really does seem like the proper way to handle a game as complicated as this one, which tries to accommodate for as many kinks as it can. It seems you guys have sort of abandoned it lately, especially with Karen this update, and it's a bit of a shame.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
okay I got almost all the scenes, except the torture room scenes.....I'm yet to go down that ending where you fail to save all the monks, and Ethan gets a torture room scene i think....

also here are things I found from experimenting:
1 - peeping on karen's on bed scene is a one time event (as far as i tried)
2 - the strap-on scene is also a one time event (or maybe it's a bug), I've tried going in and out of her room while running many times but it didn't trigger again.
3 - if you keep smelling her boots and conquer all the ''gates'' you get.....nothing, you get some CGs not H related but that's it
4 - you get 2 goldenshower scenes, one: is when you save John the herbalist monk, you go to the sewer the FIRST TIME there you find a piece of paper, (a recipe) before you show it to John, show it to Karen and get a scene, then you can show it to John so nothing changes, the second scene: is after you fix the sewer.
5 - you get a bedroom scene when you enter karen's room and find her sleeping(a bit rare tho), that's the handjob scene
in total there are 4 bedroom scenes I think.
6 - interacting with karen's toilet in her bedroom still gives no scenes, maybe there is a trick to it, still trying tho.
that's all for now but...
there is still one scene I couldn't find
this one...

any help?

Reactions: Sister Eri

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
After the good ending I still have the clan leader guy in a cell. Probably gonna get fixed later though

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
okay I got almost all the scenes, except the torture room scenes.....I'm yet to go down that ending where you fail to save all the monks, and Ethan gets a torture room scene i think....

2 - the strap-on scene is also a one time event (or maybe it's a bug), I've tried going in and out of her room while running many times but it didn't trigger again.
3 - if you keep smelling her boots and conquer all the ''gates'' you get.....nothing, you get some CGs not H related but that's it
4 - you get 2 goldenshower scenes, one: is when you save John the herbalist monk, you go to the sewer the FIRST TIME there you find a piece of paper, (a recipe) before you show it to John, show it to Karen and get a scene, then you can show it to John so nothing changes, the second scene: is after you fix the sewer.
5 - you get a bedroom scene when you enter karen's room and find her sleeping(a bit rare tho), that's the handjob scene
6 - interacting with karen's toilet in her bedroom still gives no scenes, maybe there is a trick to it, still trying tho.
this one...

any help?
Karen_Chair_FootGrind00_00.png i've asked koda on discord about this scene on bugs section,he said that will look into it.
Maybe in the hotfix we will able to see it!

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
I liked the update a lot, and it got a lot.."darker", which ultimately made me work even harder to complete it. Most femdom games just tease about bad endings never actually feeling any sort of "fear" towards them, but I love how they mean what they say and if you fail bad things happen. That's the reason I love this game so much so I hope you guys keep that up!

FFFang

Dec 2, 2018

this one...

any help?
I think this scene might appear in the boots conquering?
I also find that you could fix the skull in the equipment menu, which would unlock another foot related scene.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes