VN Others Completed Touma Kojirou’s Detective File -Murder at the Opera House- [Final] [Devil-seal & Softhouse-Seal]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
13055.jpg

Overview:
Touma Kojirou was just a regular, ordinary detective, investigating suspicions of adultery and finding lost pets until one day, his little sister brings her friend in as a client. As her theater troupe prepares for their performance of “Phantom of the Opera”, a real phantom threatens to end their production! Will you be able to uncover the identity of this masked assailant before its too late?! Or will you be too busy banging every member of the cast?! Find out, when the curtain rises!​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-14
Release Date: 2013-11-28
Original Title: 冬馬小次郎の探偵FILE ~オペラ座の怪人殺人事件~
Aliases: Touma Kojirou no Tantei File ~Seikokuka Gakuen Satsujin Jiken~
Developer: Devil-seal & Softhouse-Seal
Publisher: MangaGamer
Censored: No
Language: English
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

touma_cg09.jpg touma_cg06.jpg touma_cg03.jpg touma_cg05.jpg touma_cg01.jpg touma_cg04.jpg touma_cg02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_32285

This is too stupid for words, I Could not get through the intro in the office with sister and assistant without constantly cringing.

Uninstalled and deleted form HD.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
It's phantom of the opera.
All we gotta do is watch out for sleeping people, I mean "in dream he came" sounds like a pretty big clue.

padder

May 5, 2018
It's phantom of the opera.
All we gotta do is watch out for sleeping people, I mean "in dream he came" sounds like a pretty big clue.
You might suspect people wearing masks too, especially if they lead the main heroine into a basement while singing loudly they hold power over her.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
You might suspect people wearing masks too, especially if they lead the main heroine into a basement while singing loudly they hold power over her.
if you growing with manga "conan" I am sure you all knew the answer...the killer is always was "man in black" … XD

Phobia

Jun 26, 2017
Missing two scenes and no idea where to find them, the usual completion I get in any VN.

In between the fellatio scene with sis and the client, in case someone else has them and is willing to share.