Akanaecchi

May 2, 2017
M
Doge mob not working, strap-on working, preg mob working and futa mob working, any ideas to doge mob??
My Doge mod was actually working to an extent. If I made it follow me out of the house, then it would crash, but other than that, all its interactions within the house worked fine.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I downloaded the Doge and Preg mod today from his site, applied it to the latest version from here, and started a new game. Starting a new game is essential. I didn't have any crashes during one day of play, and had the dog follow me everywhere.

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Is it optimized for windows 10?
Please see post , I guess all builds will be optimised to also run on Win10 from now on.

Which person works in the Magna Corp?
Please see post , most answers to old content you may find using the small search box in the right upper corner, and searching for 'this thread only'.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
There should be a feature to let us know which sex scenes we are missing rather than just giving a number, after "finding a cure"

Magmanox

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I am currently away from home with no access to a coding PC, and wont be back till Saturday. Sorry :perservingface:, if I find a way to get the new version up Ill update this post.

Edit: One borrowed laptop later. (Forced Sex Mod Included).

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2016
I am currently away from home with no access to a coding PC, and wont be back till Saturday. Sorry :perservingface:, if I find a way to get the new version up Ill update this post.

Edit: One borrowed laptop later. (Forced Sex Mod Included).
My prayers were heard XD

Reactions: asurmen32
4.20 star(s) 27 Votes