• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Chorg

Jul 11, 2018
Bug report:
I have stucked ina drawer in Noelle's room at the 1st webcam event:
TS2_stuck.png

velesk: could you please have a look at it

clairdelunero

Nov 1, 2022
hi guys i found out how to hack this game. hope this will be helpful to u. I found out that mike velesk keeps their banned code list in "patdata.dat". He used to keep it in veleskgames.exe.
First download hex editor then open "patdata.dat" in "files" folder. we have the old code is 71909514, which is 8A404904 in hex. Then change 8A404904 into something else like 88404904. Now old code can be used again.

Reactions: halil123 and Cicada

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
scr004.jpg

Next version of the game is out. A LOT of new content - around 30 new scenes altogether. Check out the new strip bar and bang strippers working in it. Or, if you morph into female/futa, work at the stripping pole and VIP room yourself to earn some cash.
Ask various women for advice to learn new things about sex and use this new knowledge to unlock even more scenes and sex positions.

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
This engine is the result of 1 man's work compared to Unreal Engine that has 20+ years of development by 100+ people. It clearly shows. At the same time, working with Unreal Engine takes quite a bit of learning curve because of all the extra variables you need to know for modelling and shading.

SilverdarkElf

Jun 16, 2018
There seems to be a lighting issue (as far as I can tell) when I run Total Seduction 2. Is it possible to fix? How?
Total Seduction 1 (v2.4) runs just fine.

1715690172510.png

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
There seems to be a lighting issue (as far as I can tell) when I run Total Seduction 2. Is it possible to fix? How?
Total Seduction 1 (v2.4) runs just fine.
It looks like some kind of drivers issue. Try to turn off anti-aliasing in options.

SilverdarkElf

Jun 16, 2018
It looks like some kind of drivers issue. Try to turn off anti-aliasing in options.
Nope, still the same.

I forgot to mention last time, but its probably my fault. I'm running this using wine on a linux distro, so issues like this aren't all that uncommon.

Roy

Apr 22, 2017
if you try to start a new game of warlok of lust it cause a error. (I know it has his post but it happend in this dowload)

Mee-Mee

Dec 27, 2020
hi guys i found out how to hack this game. hope this will be helpful to u. I found out that mike velesk keeps their banned code list in "patdata.dat". He used to keep it in veleskgames.exe.
First download hex editor then open "patdata.dat" in "files" folder. we have the old code is 71909514, which is 8A404904 in hex. Then change 8A404904 into something else like 88404904. Now old code can be used again.
They may change it as it does not work, I tried finding it but it´s not there anymore, but thanks anyway

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes