• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
After the first time I slept, I lost the ability for time to auto pass, I have to lie in the bed and wait for the timer to hit what I set the alarm to

Ai Shoujo Fan

Jan 3, 2022
Is this the same game engine as the first game? The one where I can't resize or move the window without the UI and game breaking?

Here is an idea. Why don't you learn from the dozens of complaints that you got from the previous games about how players can't maximize the window, or change the window size and position, without the UI and game breaking? And then don't repeat the same mistakes and either figure out how to use Unity or figure out how to fix those problems before making a new game? Better yet, fix your previous games also before making a new game. Instead of just graying out the "Windowed" option so players can ONLY play in fullscreen. And I know you are aware of those complaints because you even replied to them and admitted to me that you had no idea how to fix it because you weren't that familiar with DirectX or something. I wasted days trying to fix it on my end.

Last edited:

Tossaboneback

Feb 26, 2021
Will the dog be back in the game ?
The first game was one of the few (if not only ) game where the mc can tag team with his pet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mismisc942

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Is this the same game engine as the first game? The one where I can't resize or move the window without the UI and game breaking?

Here is an idea. Why don't you learn from the dozens of complaints that you got from the previous games about how players can't maximize the window, or change the window size and position, without the UI and game breaking? And then don't repeat the same mistakes and either figure out how to use Unity or figure out how to fix those problems before making a new game? Better yet, fix your previous games also before making a new game. Instead of just graying out the "Windowed" option so players can ONLY play in fullscreen. And I know you are aware of those complaints because you even replied to them and admitted to me that you had no idea how to fix it because you weren't that familiar with DirectX or something. I wasted days trying to fix it on my end.
I hope windowed mode is never added just because it spites you

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
absoluitely loved the first one BUT before i go getting to excited going to leave this for about 8 months+
UNLESS its completed before then otherwise ill be back in 8+ months assuming its not abandoned then

MrLuigi94

Sep 18, 2017
YES!!!! :D I have resently taken the old TS 1 up and played it again! Was/is great!! Now a second one comes out :D Im so happy :D Gonna try it first thing in the morning tomorrow :D Thank you Dev!!! Thank you for being awesome and making games like this :D Love to you!! Love, much love!!! :D

Dicsquid

May 24, 2017
Buy a notebook and check it out in your room.
Don't think you need that AI portrait in scr 004 tbh, I havn't tested out the game so I don't know if this is a new feature. I have played all your other games and I genuinely really like them and I am a fan to your contents.

I just don't think it is necessary for everyone to jump into this AI bandwaggon just so they appear to be relevant with the trends or what not. It really doesn't add much to your game and it just adds another layer of unnecessary complication and work.

Reactions: popsiclebrnacnt
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes