R

RWaites

Goals for Torrid Tales 0.3.0
Aug 27 at 2:04am
60 to 100 new renders.
Add the New credits Movie.

Build all the props and scenes for the next three updates.

R

RWaites

What does the meter on the top right mean?
The moral meter indicates which ending you're going to see it does not affect how any one person in the story behaves (the aliens have caused this). It works like this 20 positive point will get you the uncorrupt/nice ending while 20 negative points get the very corrupt/evil ending, while anything in between those gets the normal ending. the different ending versions do not start their split from the main story till after chapter 5

Reactions: UncleVT and Zontany
R

RWaites

but it ends exactly where the previous version ended? where does chapter 2 begin?!?
After the sex scene with the female cop are you using old saves? they may be causing your problem

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
The moral meter indicates which ending you're going to see it does not affect how any one person in the story behaves(the aliens have caused this). It works like this 20 positive point will get you the uncorrupt/nice ending while 20 negative points get the very corrupt/evil ending, while anything in between those gets the normal ending. the different ending versions do not start their split from the main story till after chapter 5
Thank you for answering my question. I noticed my meter was going left throughout my game, until the end where it went towards the right.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Yes you first have to extract/unzip the patches first then place them in the game folder, you can not just place the zipped files into the game folder
That's what I did, first thing, before playing it. I still got the error with Nan and Desi.

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
That's what I did, first thing, before playing it. I still got the error with Nan and Desi.
unzip and then open tt_extras and now copy the extras folder to the game folder do not copy tt_extras or just the content inside the extras the folder to the game folder. that's the only thing I can think of that would cause your error it works fine for me.

R

RWaites

Progress Report for Torrid Tales 0.3.0
Aug 31 at 6:29pm
Just to let you know the progress of next update coming September 20th.
Renders and animations...………………………….... 100 %

Script...……………………………………………………….. 65%

Credits Movie........................................................... 100 %

Patron credits …………………………………………….. 100%

Compress new pics with lossless webp .................0%

Build all the props and scenes for the next three updates. ….. 55%

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes