Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
i copy both EXTRA and INCEST PATCH
but when i play the scene with Desi and Nan i get an error !!!
IOError: Couldn't find file 'extras/images/tilicdes/extrascenenantit0.png'.
When you extract in game folder , you have to hold extras folder .
Verify that image is under game/extras/images/tilicdes/extrascenenantit0.png

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Torrid Tales [v0.2.7] [JWBNovels] - Extras and IC Pre-Patched - Original Size: 769MB

Download PC (114MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

R

RWaites

Just to let you know the progress of next update coming in August.

Renders and animations...………………………….... 68 %

Script...………………………………………………………..15%

Fix the Moral Meter...…………………………………….100%

Credits Movie...........................................................0 %

Compress all pics with lossless webp .................0 %

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
but it ends exactly where the previous version ended? where does chapter 2 begin?!?

D

Deleted member 207364

Can u pls make Android version plss
Can u pls try my Android version plss ;)

Thought I'd give porting this game to android a go. I have no idea if this works on all android phones or breaks halfway through the game. You're welcome to try it out but it'll probably crash & burn. If you get an error try rollback or ignore. If that doesn't work then I'm sorry :FeelsBadMan:

Tested the port on my S7, and it seems to work fine ish. I always get one error error at the start of the game. Press ignore, load the save & play like nothing happened, I don't think it's game breaking.

Download Links v 0.2.9 includes extras

Edit: I just read that the developer has an android version for 0.2.7. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
It feels like every single piece of dialogue is a run on sentence. For example a random sentence from the game: "I must not be giving him what he truly desires am I such a horrible wife for not taking care of his needs", should be: "I must not be giving him what he truly desires. Am I such a horrible wife for not taking care of his needs?". Or "Issy whats up with that he never calls me that?" should be "Issy? What's up with that? He never calls me that." It's like a fifth grader wrote it. And that's not even mentioning how silly the actual story is... daughter kisses the dad and his response is to grab her ass? Yeah I get it aliens and whatever, but at least make it a tiny bit believable.

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes