John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I assume the TV screens or some of them were granted by saddo since they were taken from the Tyrant.
In the 0.2.5 ver. their are credit and links back to the tyrant and nwld. plus all the music in the game.

Also, Nan or Nanetta we find out is bi.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I am having my cerebrum reslated to enter the twilight zone. It has a lot of promise so I will ride with it for now. Pity he made Patti a lesbian though. I hope that the lesbian trope will be optional along with some other annoying tropes in the game. The brother and husband are already unfortunately starting to annoy the tit off me. I assume the TV screens or some of them were granted by saddo since they were taken from the Tyrant.
So lesbians annoy you?
/mild annoyance
Very few writers can make a convincing lesbian.
I hope the dev realises before it's too late that lesbian does not always mean "I hate all men now." That's called being a feminazi.

The brother goes from 0-Incestuous Desires wayyyy too quickly. I'm sure we've all thought at one point that Mom is beautiful but very few of us have wanted to cop a feel. Or more.
Husband is a manipulative sneering wanker who'd rather read online erotica than bang his sex-starved wife.
The little sister is cute, though. I like her.
The van driver (opening scene) is a complete douche. I hope the aliens zap him gay as an act of revenge for planning to bang their livestock.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
So lesbians annoy you?
/mild annoyance
Very few writers can make a convincing lesbian.
I hope the dev realises before it's too late that lesbian does not always mean "I hate all men now." That's called being a feminazi.

The brother goes from 0-Incestuous Desires wayyyy too quickly. I'm sure we've all thought at one point that Mom is beautiful but very few of us have wanted to cop a feel. Or more.
Husband is a manipulative sneering wanker who'd rather read online erotica than bang his sex-starved wife.
The little sister is cute, though. I like her.
The van driver (opening scene) is a complete douche. I hope the aliens zap him gay as an act of revenge for planning to bang their livestock.
I don't mind the lesbian stuff as long as it is optional and not forced. Well optional in that I can avoid it. Patti is already showing the signs of being a feminazi and that is a right turn off! Agree with pretty much everything else you have said.

Aug 16, 2017
NOPY worked for me just a few minutes ago.
I don't use nopy or any others. all run extremely slow and some use miners. mega and mega upload are fast and clean and ive never had a single flag from them. all others have. now if neither works or is available I just don't download it. my PCs health is more important than a download from a pirate site. but thanx for the info, appreciated :)

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
I don't mind NTR content, which can be seen as a threat forcing players to do well. But forced NTR :D ?
Well, we learn new things everyday :))) . There're people create this sort of content (the visual is good tho) and those enjoying it.

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes